Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 7, 2012 ~ Why the hell can't it be Friday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
LeNeve Wrote:new guy is irritating me. don't think he's going to make the cut. plus his mom died when he was little and left him 500,000 dollars to use when he turned 18. and he spent all of it on tuner cars, that he doesn't own anymore, and he is broke now. 5 years later.

He sounds like a real winner.... :roll:
[Image: Letter-to-Brandon-Jacobs.jpg]
one of my friends bought a volvo and she has to take her vehicle to edmonton (4.5h drive one way) for service. Her battery died and it had to get sent away. I would definitely stick to a brand that was available in my area.
I'm hungry.

show any good today?
i just got a shout out, by my twitter name!
LeNeve Wrote:I'm hungry.

show any good today?

I just had Thai food.

And I don't know, I'm just turning it on...
LeNeve Wrote:I'm hungry.

show any good today?
is it good any day
I'm kinda hungry too. Wonder if Subway would upset my stomach...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:[Image: Letter-to-Brandon-Jacobs.jpg]

I'm with Rich.
I never believe these things are sincere.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:[Image: Letter-to-Brandon-Jacobs.jpg]

I'm with Rich.
I never believe these things are sincere.
Agree, my bull shit meter is on all the time.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just found out that work was kind enough to schedule me for June 20th and 21st on a case that the client specifically requested me. Looks like my DBC will only be two days
So does that mean no itallian night in little Italy?

Not sure. I might go Saturday night or Friday for late lunch again. Probably Friday after the studio show.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just found out that work was kind enough to schedule me for June 20th and 21st on a case that the client specifically requested me. Looks like my DBC will only be two days
Doesn't sound like you'll be missing much.

I actually wanted to go to the baseball game. I like the Orioles and was going to rock all my gear.

Glad I had not bought my ticket yet though.
the summer before my senior year of college, a few friends of mine who played baseball at the local community college and I ended up in a softball league. It had a deep left field, no way to hit a HR. RF was like 190 feet to a fence. All three of us just started hitting the other way and knocked 3 or 4 HR's a game.
I don't like playing softball, it seriously messes up your baseball swing. And stretches out your glove.
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't like playing softball, it seriously messes up your baseball swing. And stretches out your glove.

like a black weiner in a white chick
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16