Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 7, 2012 ~ Why the hell can't it be Friday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning DBN....

horny
Wtf

Exactly what I was thinking
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Pete, did you get my text? That should make you feel better! :boobs:

[smiley]Cock Shot[/smiley] Wtf
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Pete, did you get my text? That should make you feel better! :boobs:

Confusedhock: Damn.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
[smiley]creepy[/smiley]

wwtdd.com Kate Upton. That is all.

:high5:

[Image: kate-upton-its-a-wrap.gif]
Hello Rocket!
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Just my opinion Pete. you can youtube a video to see how to remove the radio....and from how it looks, the console probably needs to be disassembled. So you may have been able to get some hints on doing it yourself

Yeah, the guy said they jsut need to disassemble the center consol to get it.

My big worry was breaking a tab or connector or something doing it on my own, but I think I will look into it in the future when I am not slammed with work and don't have my work breathing down my neck about the files on that flash drive and them needing it two days ago.

I love having mechanics on DBN.
most of those panels just pop out. theres really nothing to it. Maybe a couple of screws. and the trim around the shifter usually just pops off, and you can see everything under the console

and the clips usually only break when the car is older and that shit gets brittle and dried out
Derick Wrote:in case anyone cares. I finally got the data on those 40 samples.

It's about time! :high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

horny
Wtf

Exactly what I was thinking

Horny, or WTF?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

horny
Wtf
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:See the two door things under the GPS radio and behind the shift? They were both up and it fell on top of the bottom one and slid behind it.

[Image: 2009HyundaiSonataDash.jpg]

It looks like the panels can be popped off all around that area.

Does it look that way to you LeNeve?
the beige panels that run along the centre console, you could have probably peeled them back at the bottom and your usb would have dropped out

I have one of those long, claw grabber things, I imagine it could come in handy in a situation like that.

My dad has a mechanics little flexible claw grabber. He had it at my house not to long ago, but took it back. I need to get one.
jkeefer Wrote:Did anyone hear anything about the soft ball game for the dbc. 's it still on or not
Some excellent planning going on it sounds like. :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
[smiley]creepy[/smiley]
I'm sure it was a cock shot...
ok.

red square probably pops off

blue, I'm guessing 2 screws at the bottom and slides out. same goes for the rest of the sub assemblies all the way up to the radio
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:in case anyone cares. I finally got the data on those 40 samples.
sorry, we dont

I do. :high5:
JDubb Wrote:
Hello Rocket!
Hey buddy! :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16