Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 7, 2012 ~ Why the hell can't it be Friday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I don't even know the workings of your car and If it takes them more than one hour. they suck and are raping you. 30 minutes probaly.
LeNeve Wrote:If I know the people are here waiting. I don't fuck around. I get that shit taken care of. :high5:

I hope they do the same here. There is no power anywhere in this fucking place and I am doing work on my laptop, gonna die soon.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't even know the workings of your car and If it takes them more than one hour. they suck and are raping you. 30 minutes probaly.

The guy at the service check in area said if they have to take the dash apart, it would be expensive and time consuming.
Erroneous monk
See the two door things under the GPS radio and behind the shift? They were both up and it fell on top of the bottom one and slid behind it.

[Image: 2009HyundaiSonataDash.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am about to get raped by the Hyundai dealer for service.

:flame:

If you're sitting on your trunk when it happens it won't be the first time a rape went down there.
Erroneous! Erroneous! Erroneous on both accounts!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:See the two door things under the GPS radio and behind the shift? They were both up and it fell on top of the bottom one and slid behind it.

It looks like the panels can be popped off all around that area.

Does it look that way to you LeNeve?
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't even know the workings of your car and If it takes them more than one hour. they suck and are raping you. 30 minutes probaly.

The guy at the service check in area said if they have to take the dash apart, it would be expensive and time consuming.

take the radio out, get a skinny guy to reach in there and recover the drive. then tell jokes with his buddies for 4 hours. Then explain to the service manager the entire dash had to come apart. Then you get the bill.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:See the two door things under the GPS radio and behind the shift? They were both up and it fell on top of the bottom one and slid behind it.

very much so. almost to the point you probaly could have done it yoursself.
LeNeve Wrote:If I know the people are here waiting. I don't fuck around. I get that shit taken care of. :high5:
Most ppl don't care....
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am about to get raped by the Hyundai dealer for service.

:flame:

Bend over and spread 'em!

What is their problem?

I just know they are going to bill me out the ass, and there is not even anything wrong with the car, I just need them to retrieve a flash drive that slipped behind an open compartment door on the lighter compartment under my radio. That drive has 6 work files that on it that I can not afford to lose, it is the only cope of them and I am being asked for them. But work knows I had to come here to get it taken out.

I also had an appointment for 8:30AM and they just took my car in now at 9:23AM :flame:

I am also VERY worried by stories by LeNeve of just standing around on the computer while there is work to be done, and goofing off. I am in a hurry, I have a TON of shit to do, then I have to drive to Allentown for a 7PM appointment, that is a 5 hours drive. And I will be gone until Sunday and I have not even packed a bag yet or anything.

Didn't you ask them up front how much that may run you? Seems like the would have an idea.
my darkest days. fuck that band. fucking music sucks, and has no place being on octane. my darkest gays smore like it
Pete Nice Wrote:

my guess is the gray side pieces pop off, then there are a handfull of screws to remove the door/cabinet thingies, once those are removed its a huge open space and easy to get drive. Reassemble. I'd have it done in 30 minutes
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

very much so. almost to the point you probaly could have done it yoursself.

I wanted to, but did not want to risk breaking shit like tabs, hooks or posts.
this is in Detroit :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: Fojen.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16