Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 7, 2012 ~ Why the hell can't it be Friday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
LeNeve Wrote:He got a really good deal on the car because it was missing the key though.

I've never understood why anyone would buy any car other than a chevy, ford, or dodge around here seeing as how you have to go to Wichita to find a dealer for service.

I had the same issue here with my BMW. He have a dealer 40 minutes away, but if they are booked and you need something your screwed.

I'm sticking with Toyota and Ford because we have those dealers all over the place here.
LeNeve Wrote:He got a really good deal on the car because it was missing the key though.

I've never understood why anyone would buy any car other than a chevy, ford, or dodge around here seeing as how you have to go to Wichita to find a dealer for service.
that key looked like one from a Routan (Caravan)

maybe he could try the dodge dealer
LeNeve Wrote:yesterday I was talking with my 6 year old little girl. I said I wished my lawnmower didn't get stolen. She said "I know Daddy, thats what I hate about living in a free country"

I thought it was hilarious.

but thats what she thinks when she hears Free Country. That it's okay for some jerk to take what you have just because he wants it. and she is kind of right at this point in history. I'm glad that she hates living in a "free country"

I read that on FB, fucking hilarious.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I'm not even going and that thing seems to have become an absolute mess.
It is a mess because C&R, specifically R is doing all the planning and don't have any input or help from someone like Pete or Mercer. The events should all be planned out by now. IMO.

You'd think they would have been happy to have others take care of at least some of that.
Brampton Wrote:

that key looked like one from a Routan (Caravan)

maybe he could try the dodge dealer

i t was a dodge key. I don't know what his key actually looks like yet.
this is a real tweet....what an asshole

[Image: FTZjS.jpg]
chris brown be flippin the switches and knockin out da bitches
I'm glad I don't get mosquito bites on my nuts
LeNeve Wrote:I'm glad I don't get mosquito bites on my nuts

Got a tic there once. That sucked.
Brampton Wrote:this is a real tweet....what an asshole

Is that really his account? What a loser regardless.

Thats not real.... no way.

But Rihanna took him back or something, so he must be a good guy.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

It was posted, then taken down

Imported from Canada
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

It was posted, then taken down

Imported from Canada
He's a dumb SOB but not that dumb. His account was apparently hacked.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a385834/chris-brown-reaches-out-to-cher-over-twitter-hack.html">http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a3 ... -hack.html</a><!-- m -->
I can picture chris brown sitting there all drunk and mad posteing shit like that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16