Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 7, 2012 ~ Why the hell can't it be Friday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:this is a real tweet....what an asshole

[Image: FTZjS.jpg]
Thats not real.... no way.
It was posted, then taken down

Imported from Canada
He's a dumb SOB but not that dumb. His account was apparently hacked.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a385834/chris-brown-reaches-out-to-cher-over-twitter-hack.html">http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a3 ... -hack.html</a><!-- m -->
Yeah, it was hacked.... :roll:

they all say the same shit. You know what, I'm gonna go on twitter and say the president is gonna be assasinated, then when the FBI and secret service show up, I'll say that my account was hacked.

f that noise, the guy did it, knows he did it, and is too much of a pussy to admit it. Woman beating p.o.s.
I agree with the Canadian yo
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I'm not even going and that thing seems to have become an absolute mess.
It is a mess because C&R, specifically R is doing all the planning and don't have any input or help from someone like Pete or Mercer. The events should all be planned out by now. IMO.

You'd think they would have been happy to have others take care of at least some of that.

Mercer and I did almost all the planning for the first DBC. Last year we set the dates and did a few minor things. This year, they don't even want our help outside of posting polls.

Softball was my idea and I started looking into it even before Rich announced it on the radio, but I was told to let Rich and CBrink do it. I had a field in Central Park all lined up and just had to click a button.
Pete Nice Wrote:Mercer and I did almost all the planning for the first DBC. Last year we set the dates and did a few minor things. This year, they don't even want our help outside of posting polls.

Softball was my idea and I started looking into it even before Rich announced it on the radio, but I was told to let Rich and CBrink do it. I had a field in Central Park all lined up and just had to click a button.
I thought their agent was going to pull everything together for this year?
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Mercer and I did almost all the planning for the first DBC. Last year we set the dates and did a few minor things. This year, they don't even want our help outside of posting polls.

Two weeks away and there is nothing yet for Thursday night and Softball is a flop. There is no way an agent should not be able to get a freaking softball field for 3 hours on a Saturday.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm glad I don't get mosquito bites on my nuts

Got a tic there once. That sucked.

Removing those things suck. Jim got one after doing yard work once. We found it pretty quick, fortunately.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Two weeks away and there is nothing yet for Thursday night and Softball is a flop. There is no way an agent should not be able to get a freaking softball field for 3 hours on a Saturday.
Sorry, I forgot the Confusedarcasm: smiley.
new guy is irritating me. don't think he's going to make the cut. plus his mom died when he was little and left him 500,000 dollars to use when he turned 18. and he spent all of it on tuner cars, that he doesn't own anymore, and he is broke now. 5 years later.
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:It was posted, then taken down

Imported from Canada
He's a dumb SOB but not that dumb. His account was apparently hacked.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a385834/chris-brown-reaches-out-to-cher-over-twitter-hack.html">http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a3 ... -hack.html</a><!-- m -->
Yeah, it was hacked.... :roll:

they all say the same shit. You know what, I'm gonna go on twitter and say the president is gonna be assasinated, then when the FBI and secret service show up, I'll say that my account was hacked.

f that noise, the guy did it, knows he did it, and is too much of a pussy to admit it. Woman beating p.o.s.

:whomo:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

You'll end up at some random bar with JIU exposing himself to some other bar patrons. Have fun with that!
JDubb Wrote:

Yeah, cause agent Jamie seems to do a swell job! :roll:
Pete found a parrot.
I just found out that work was kind enough to schedule me for June 20th and 21st on a case that the client specifically requested me. Looks like my DBC will only be two days
Pete Nice Wrote:I just found out that work was kind enough to schedule me for June 20th and 21st on a case that the client specifically requested me. Looks like my DBC will only be two days
So does that mean no itallian night in little Italy?
Pete Nice Wrote:I just found out that work was kind enough to schedule me for June 20th and 21st on a case that the client specifically requested me. Looks like my DBC will only be two days
Doesn't sound like you'll be missing much.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16