Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/1/2010 - Like Kansas up in here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
It's so windy here if my house winds up in Oz I won't be surprised.
It is not windy at all here at the moment. It is cold though, 15 degrees.
LeNeve Wrote:It is not windy at all here at the moment. It is cold though, 15 degrees.

16 degrees here right now.
Apparently our show room is the latest coolest place for retirees to hang out and drink coffee in the morning. Now I have to get my coffee before they show up, or they will tell me stories for 2 hours.
LeNeve Wrote:Apparently our show room is the latest coolest place for retirees to hang out and drink coffee in the morning. Now I have to get my coffee before they show up, or they will tell me stories for 2 hours.

You don't have a McDonalds to send them to?
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It is not windy at all here at the moment. It is cold though, 15 degrees.

Interesting, that Minnesota is warmer than S.W. Kansas. OR is that the temperature in your office?
I wonder what today's show will be like? I've noticed that days after forum blowups with Covino the shows tend to better shows.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Interesting, that Minnesota is warmer than S.W. Kansas. OR is that the temperature in your office?
Outdoor temp. :finger:
i thought yesterdays show was good
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Apparently our show room is the latest coolest place for retirees to hang out and drink coffee in the morning. Now I have to get my coffee before they show up, or they will tell me stories for 2 hours.

Honestly I think that there are too many non english speaking employees at the McDonalds, and they don't like it. I've heard them say that they don't like it.

Old people have cliques just like high school kids. It's weird. You got the donut shop gang, the ampride gang (convenience store), another gang that hangs at one of the other gas stations, and now there is the Ford gang.

What makes them clique up like that I don't know. Maybe, WWII guys hang together, Korean war vets etc...
Derick Wrote:i thought yesterdays show was good
I did too, one of the best in a long time.

Me too, very much so.
We went to Cracker Barrel last night for dinner & our waitress must have had a bong in the back because she was floating!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Honestly I think that there are too many non english speaking employees at the McDonalds, and they don't like it. I've heard them say that they don't like it.

Old people have cliques just like high school kids. It's weird. You got the donut shop gang, the ampride gang (convenience store), another gang that hangs at one of the other gas stations, and now there is the Ford gang.

What makes them clique up like that I don't know. Maybe, WWII guys hang together, Korean war vets etc...
There was a group of old men that used to hang out at a local restaurant in my home town that would meet to drink coffee and shoot dice for the tab each day. Totally illegal but went on with out any problems. The local cop would walk by shoot the crap with a couple of the guys and leave.
JDubb Wrote:
I did too, one of the best in a long time.

I usually love it when they get pissed at eachother like that.
But I thought yesterdays was a little awkward.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26