Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/1/2010 - Like Kansas up in here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:wow Detroit is racist. They still segragate.

Hey. We're not alone.
This is where I got that.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...erica.html

I live just above the very bottom of the map of Detroit.

When I was going to grade school in Wichita, the city clearly had segragation. They tried to change this by bussing black kids to the white neighborhood schools, and white kids to the black schools. They picked randomly, I got picked. Then in 7th grade the rodney king thing was going down, I was walking down the hall, and all the black kids came out of the auditorium, and beat the shit out of me after the verdict. The principal said nothing like that ever happened. I never stepped foot in that piece of shit school again.

:?
Society has issues.
[Image: 232fe76178cc6fe28e2e01c59e76cff5.png]
Derick Wrote:chicago

Those 2 open pockets just to the west of the hispanic in Detroit is Dearborn, that huge arab community.
I guess they forgot to use the gray dots.
What's up with "some other race" and "two or more races" in East Berlin?
Joe clearly makes good money to live where he does. Thats the key. Make alot of money, and you keep most of the riff raff out.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:wow Detroit is racist. They still segragate.

Hey. We're not alone.
This is where I got that.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...erica.html

I live just above the very bottom of the map of Detroit.

When I was going to grade school in Wichita, the city clearly had segragation. They tried to change this by bussing black kids to the white neighborhood schools, and white kids to the black schools. They picked randomly, I got picked. Then in 7th grade the rodney king thing was going down, I was walking down the hall, and all the black kids came out of the auditorium, and beat the shit out of me after the verdict. The principal said nothing like that ever happened. I never stepped foot in that piece of shit school again.

:?
Society has issues.

I never understood how doing that would help anyone. It sucked. Going to a different school than all the kids in my area like that. I get the point of wanting to get some of the underpriveleged kids into better schools, but why punish the upper middle class kids like that. Thats how wiggers are born I think.
Chip Wrote:What's up with "some other race" and "two or more races" in East Berlin?
mutts
LeNeve Wrote:Joe clearly makes good money to live where he does. Thats the key. Make alot of money, and you keep most of the riff raff out.
thats not it. No one else wants to live there
Chip Wrote:What's up with "some other race" and "two or more races" in East Berlin?

must be some sort of klan terms.
LeNeve Wrote:Joe clearly makes good money to live where he does. Thats the key. Make alot of money, and you keep most of the riff raff out.

Not really. It's just a neighborhood in the middle of nowhere. Derick will tell ya, it's pretty standard. Home prices there range from like $180,000 to over 1,000,000. Most homes are in the 200's unless they are on the lake. Lake homes that I've checked out were like $450,000 to 750,000. WELL out of my range.
Derick Wrote:

So the white people in his area are dumb?
Racial make up of Woodhaven, where I live.
10 or 15 miles from Detroit.

93.22% White,
2.33% African American
0.49% Native American
1.64% Asian
0.02% Pacific Islander
0.84% from other races
1.48% from two or more races
Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.46%
Derick Wrote:

That's what it really is. It's not close to anything.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

So the white people in his area are dumb?

No, they just have relaxed minds.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

That's what it really is. It's not close to anything.

I would live there actually. I like isolation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26