Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/1/2010 - Like Kansas up in here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Shania is old and irrelevant......... Lame

Fergie looks like a man..... :barf:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:quick question Brampton. My friend bought a 72 blazer and says its full time four wheel drive. I've never heard of such a thing on something that old. You know anything about these blazers?
no, but I can see it being all time allwheel.......I think Troy Trepanier uses that setup in his hotrods......he's a custom car maker.

I looked it up, and it was all time 4x4 from the factory. Also has 4x4 low. Weird. He brought it by earlier and was asking. I had no idea.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:quick question Brampton. My friend bought a 72 blazer and says its full time four wheel drive. I've never heard of such a thing on something that old. You know anything about these blazers?
no, but I can see it being all time allwheel.......I think Troy Trepanier uses that setup in his hotrods......he's a custom car maker.

I looked it up, and it was all time 4x4 from the factory. Also has 4x4 low. Weird. He brought it by earlier and was asking. I had no idea.
I didn't think GM would have something like that.......learn something new everyday :high5:
Brampton Wrote:Shania is old and irrelevant......... Lame

shania twain was hot in 95. She had a video that was sexy. I was only like 17 though, so I thought every chick on tv was hot.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Shania is old and irrelevant......... Lame

shania twain was hot in 95. She had a video that was sexy. I was only like 17 though, so I thought every chick on tv was hot.
I mean, if someone on here compiled a list, for a total of 30 seconds, it would be better than that list
Transfer cases: 72 blazer

Dana 20 - gear driven full-time four-wheel drive
NP-205 - gear driven full-time four-wheel drive
LeNeve Wrote:Transfer cases: 72 blazer

Dana 20 - gear driven full-time four-wheel drive
NP-205 - gear driven full-time four-wheel drive
hmm......were there any other vehicles that they had that setup in?
Your song is on
I never liked this song........I know Covino put a lot into his version, but I can't get into it
I had a 76 dodge power wagon that was full time four wheel drive. It could be locked in or out and had four low.
Brampton Wrote:Your song is on

hell yes! :high5:
Brian in NY Wrote:I had a 76 dodge power wagon that was full time four wheel drive. It could be locked in or out and had four low.
what engine?
Huevos.....way better than the original
Quote:
Quote:Brian in NY wrote:
I had a 76 dodge power wagon that was full time four wheel drive. It could be locked in or out and had four low.
what engine?
Brian in NY Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Brian in NY wrote:
what engine?
:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26