Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/1/2010 - Like Kansas up in here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
JDubb Wrote:Look at how old her hands look...
[Image: 100_0134.sized.jpg]
i dont see the big cardboard covino in this pic. The small one made it
Derick Wrote:i dont see the big cardboard covino in this pic. The small one made it
She's holding a smaller one
I hate ford fusions. I have spent 8 hours researching, driving, and recording data from this car, and can find nothing wrong. I think the owner is insane.
LeNeve Wrote:I hate ford fusions. I have spent 8 hours researching, driving, and recording data from this car, and can find nothing wrong. I think the owner is insane.

I'd still buy one though.
LeNeve Wrote:I hate ford fusions. I have spent 8 hours researching, driving, and recording data from this car, and can find nothing wrong. I think the owner is insane.

It's kinda funny that you hate it because you can't find anything wrong with it.
Chip Wrote:

It's kinda funny that you hate it because you can't find anything wrong with it.

MAybe I should transfer the hate to the owner actually. Good cars really. I've never had any issue with one at all. I would own one for sure. I drove a v-6 one the other day, and was extremely impressed with it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

MAybe I should transfer the hate to the owner actually. Good cars really. I've never had any issue with one at all. I would own one for sure. I drove a v-6 one the other day, and was extremely impressed with it.

I drove a ton of cars while I was looking a few months ago. The Milan was in the top 3. Pretty much the same car.
The Banner looks great Joe. Real proffesional looking. Yay Rich and Sara!!!!!

I'm going home, it's been a day for sure. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Sirius player is being a sirius piece of shit right now. :flame:
So the list of 12 hottest singers.......It has to have been compiled at least a year or 2 ago........horrible.......Beyonce's fat ass shouldn't be higher than anything
Brampton Wrote:So the list of 12 hottest singers.......It has to have been compiled at least a year or 2 ago........horrible.......Beyonce's fat ass shouldn't be higher than anything

I'm listening to this too. Horrible list.
quick question Brampton. My friend bought a 72 blazer and says its full time four wheel drive. I've never heard of such a thing on something that old. You know anything about these blazers?
LeNeve Wrote:quick question Brampton. My friend bought a 72 blazer and says its full time four wheel drive. I've never heard of such a thing on something that old. You know anything about these blazers?
no, but I can see it being all time allwheel.......I think Troy Trepanier uses that setup in his hotrods......he's a custom car maker.
The Sara Evans chick is old
Brampton Wrote:The Sara Evans chick is old

She was super hot back in the 90s.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26