Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/1/2010 - Like Kansas up in here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Brampton Wrote:Miso soup........gross

miso horny soup?
I think the bartender needs to call and say how happy he is that Rich dumped the drink on the bar.
michaelangelo Wrote:i just found out that Georges St. Pierre's striking coach is Freddy Roach, the same guy that trains Manny Pacquiao, I hope Koschek gets knocked the eff out

Really? I hope he can knock that gay hair style off Koscheck's head.
:roflmao:
So if Rich made a good impression on someone last night, and convinsed them to check out their show, they're sitting in their office right now saying "that son of a bitch was throwing out all those shots".
JDubb Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote::yawn: :nothingtoadd:

Agree, let's move on to talking about abusing your siblings (they have been promoting it all week).

I have 3 younger sisters... the abuse was mutual between us all. I tended to look out for my youngest sister, since I had to share a room with her.
Chip Wrote::roflmao:
So if Rich made a good impression on someone last night, and convinsed them to check out their show, they're sitting in their office right now saying "that son of a bitch was throwing out all those shots".
Yep, he should have just said "no thank you."
:happy: Floor shots to Nussies!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Agree, let's move on to talking about abusing your siblings (they have been promoting it all week).

I have 3 younger sisters... the abuse was mutual between us all. I tended to look out for my youngest sister, since I had to share a room with her.

I beat the shit out of my brother & sister. My sister got a wooden ring toss game to the face which resulted in stiches, my brother got a golf club to the head (that wasn't on purpose but my brother tells people it was), I used to call my brother Ando, ando the anal commando or Fatty Mcgee and run like mad.
The cardboard cutout and Rich show!!! :roflmao:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I still see what he did what he did.
He took the easiest way out of it.
As long as he didn't get caught.
And talking about it on national radio is a good way to get caught.
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I beat the shit out of my brother & sister. My sister got a wooden ring toss game to the face which resulted in stiches, my brother got a golf club to the head (that wasn't on purpose but my brother tells people it was), I used to call my brother Ando, ando the anal commando or Fatty Mcgee and run like mad.

I'm telling you, Canada needs to be studied, and documented. Then put animal planet. I would watch.
Nussie_T Wrote:I beat the shit out of my brother & sister. My sister got a wooden ring toss game to the face which resulted in stiches, my brother got a golf club to the head (that wasn't on purpose but my brother tells people it was), I used to call my brother Ando, ando the anal commando or Fatty Mcgee and run like mad.

Therapy...
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

What a... :zipit:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Miso soup........gross

miso horny soup?
I wish
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I still see what he did what he did.
He took the easiest way out of it.
As long as he didn't get caught.
And talking about it on national radio is a good way to get caught.

He can always say he was lying, for a radio bit though. Or just exagerating the whole thing to all of us. You never know really, unless you were there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26