Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/1/2010 - Like Kansas up in here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
From TOMB...

Princess Wrote:SO if Rich is trying to make new contacts, wouldn't they be listening to the show today and now know that he faked the drinking?
Joe Wrote:What's wrong with just saying, "No I got shit to do."

Was he just trying to suck up?

Sometimes I don't have shit to do, and want to stay and hang out, and just drink beer like always. The easiest way to get people off your back is fake that shit, then go about normal drinking business.
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I can't stand the guy who wants everyone to drink and get effed up.

Believe it or not, I'm not like that.
I can take it easy.
It's some of my friends.
And I'm just more then happy enough to go along with them.

I can picture you at the end of the bar slumped over mumbling something about how much you hate Crosby.
Absolutely nothing, but there will be some asshole in the bar calling you a pussy.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I can't stand the guy who wants everyone to drink and get effed up.

I can take it easy.
It's some of my friends.

I can picture you at the end of the bar slumped over mumbling something about how much you hate Crosby.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I can take it easy.
It's some of my friends.

No way.
I don't turn into the "slumped over mumbling guy".
If I were to ever do that, I'd realize I shouldn't drink anymore.
And my friends bring up Crosby sometimes just to get me riled up.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Absolutely nothing, but there will be some asshole in the bar calling you a pussy.

Then you wait for him to get drunk and push him in front of a car. :grin:
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Then you wait for him to get drunk and push him in front of a car. :grin:
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Back at training today, just saw a chick who looks just like Natalie Portman in the cafeteria

You should come and fix my mystery fusion transmission. Customer says it bangs and jerks, I can never duplicate it though, and this asshole, who happens to be the baptist pastor here, opened a CUDL on us about it now. He is not taking it back until it's fixed. I hate humans sometimes.
Is it a hybrid?

nope. v-6 with a 6 SPEED AUTO 6F MID
Is this applicable to the tsb with the leftside shaft bushings problem?
Burrito Time! :cya:
Joe Wrote:Burrito Time! :cya:
Sounds good.
LeNeve Wrote:I have faked taking shots before. I hate taking shots, and sometimes people get relentless.

I am out to avoid shots... those are what fuck me up and it's not as much fun anymore.
Eh.
I can see why Rich did it.
It's just easier to do that, then to try and explain yourself to a bunch of drunk people.
If I didn't want the shot I would say thanks....but no thanks....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26