Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/1/2010 - Like Kansas up in here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:you find the problem with that fusion earlier?

nope. Not at all. Not even the Ford hotline knows, or any off the message board guys. Did Canada have a separate message board? I never see Canada dealers on there.

If I can't duplicate the problem, then I can't fix it at all. This kind of stuff bugs me alot, because the customer thinks I'm a shitty mechanic, you know, but there is nothing I can do really.
Canada has a completely different message board than the US

it would be dope if everyone had access to each one.
every year the master techs have a panel of 20 invited to Dearborn, and this is a topic that has been brought up every time......for some reason Ford doesn't want to do this.

Dumb in my opinion
The only problem I see with the message board being available to everyone, is the metric system difference, and then only retards would have a problem figuring that out, you know.
LeNeve Wrote:The only problem I see with the message board being available to everyone, is the metric system difference, and then only retards would have a problem figuring that out, you know.
all parts Ford uses are metric, it shouldnt' be a problem....plus all specs are available in fractional and metric
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Shania is old and irrelevant......... Lame

Fergie looks like a man..... :barf:

shania twain was hot in 95. She had a video that was sexy. I was only like 17 though, so I thought every chick on tv was hot.
She was hot but her music sucked. All the more reason she needed :atm: .
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The only problem I see with the message board being available to everyone, is the metric system difference, and then only retards would have a problem figuring that out, you know.
all parts Ford uses are metric, it shouldnt' be a problem....plus all specs are available in fractional and metric

exactly. stupid newtons :j/k:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Shania is old and irrelevant......... Lame

Fergie looks like a man..... :barf:

shania twain was hot in 95. She had a video that was sexy. I was only like 17 though, so I thought every chick on tv was hot.
She was hot but her music sucked. All the more reason she needed :atm: .
:high5:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I hate ford fusions. I have spent 8 hours researching, driving, and recording data from this car, and can find nothing wrong. I think the owner is insane.

I'd still buy one though.
I have a 2010 SE and love it.
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I hate ford fusions. I have spent 8 hours researching, driving, and recording data from this car, and can find nothing wrong. I think the owner is insane.

I'd still buy one though.
I have a 2010 SE and love it.
I'd buy one. Most customers are jackasses anyways
Chip Wrote:George Stroumboulopoulos?

I liked him when he was on Much Music. I don't mind the Strombo Show either.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:If I can't duplicate the problem, then I can't fix it at all. This kind of stuff bugs me alot, because the customer thinks I'm a shitty mechanic, you know, but there is nothing I can do really.
Canada has a completely different message board than the US

it would be dope if everyone had access to each one.[/quote]

International has one tech hotline for both USA and Canada. You usually get pop up notices when American holidays are coming up because Tech Central is closed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26