Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/1/2010 - Like Kansas up in here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have faked taking shots before. I hate taking shots, and sometimes people get relentless.
Shot's aren't my thing but I think he should have just said he had shit to do and leave.

The only time I've done that was when I was pulling a prank on a friend.
I ordered a "sweaty irishman", then acted like I drank it and just tossed it in the trash as he drank his.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have faked taking shots before. I hate taking shots, and sometimes people get relentless.
Shot's aren't my thing but I think he should have just said he had shit to do and leave.

I ordered a "sweaty irishman", then acted like I drank it and just tossed it in the trash as he drank his.

I've never done that. I just say I don't want one.
Ellis left for Australia last night.
He won't see that note for a while.
Joe Wrote:After seeing the picture with the cut-out behind them that was pretty weak.
I know, I agree with Covino getting pissed. I don't think it was intentional on Rich's part, out of sight out of mind.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I've never done that. I just say I don't want one.

He wouldn't have drank it if we all didn't order it.
He would have picked up on how bad of a shot it was if we all said we didn't want it.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:After seeing the picture with the cut-out behind them that was pretty weak.
I know, I agree with Covino getting pissed. I don't think it was intentional on Rich's part, out of sight out of mind.
I just thing Rich didn't want to ask because it would have been an awkward question.
I can't stand the guy who wants everyone to drink and get effed up.
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
I just thing Rich didn't want to ask because it would have been an awkward question.
Rich worried about appearances.
JDubb Wrote:

It was lame on Rich's part.
But I still can't see why Covino got so worked up.
Brian in NY Wrote:I can't stand the guy who wants everyone to drink and get effed up.

I hate that guy.
[Image: cats_fighting_102006_5.jpg]
Brian in NY Wrote:I can't stand the guy who wants everyone to drink and get effed up.

Believe it or not, I'm not like that.
I can take it easy.
It's some of my friends.
And I'm just more then happy enough to go along with them.
JDubb Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I wonder what today's show will be like? I've noticed that days after forum blowups with Covino the shows tend to better shows.
What happened now?
Read the last few pages of yesterdays IST.
Ha ha ha that is some funny shit
This is a rather weak topic to argue over. I can see both sides of this argument, I would have just said thonks and dipped away.
What's wrong with just saying, "No I got shit to do."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26