Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/1/2010 - Like Kansas up in here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Apparently our show room is the latest coolest place for retirees to hang out and drink coffee in the morning. Now I have to get my coffee before they show up, or they will tell me stories for 2 hours.

You don't have a McDonalds to send them to?

Honestly I think that there are too many non english speaking employees at the McDonalds, and they don't like it. I've heard them say that they don't like it.

Old people have cliques just like high school kids. It's weird. You got the donut shop gang, the ampride gang (convenience store), another gang that hangs at one of the other gas stations, and now there is the Ford gang.

What makes them clique up like that I don't know. Maybe, WWII guys hang together, Korean war vets etc...
There was a group of old men that used to hang out at a local restaurant in my home town that would meet to drink coffee and shoot dice for the tab each day. Totally illegal but went on with out any problems. The local cop would walk by shoot the crap with a couple of the guys and leave.

When cops start busting retirees for playing games to pay a coffee tab, someone needs to start a revolution and people need to be over thrown.
Hey everyone... :boobs:
Fire alarm went off. Had to evacuate the building. Turns out it was just dust from them doing drywall across the hall.
Joe Wrote:It's so windy here if my house winds up in Oz I won't be surprised.
Say hi to Adibisi if you go to Oz
Joe Wrote:Fire alarm went off. Had to evacuate the building. Turns out it was just dust from them doing drywall across the hall.
asbestos dust.
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone... :boobs:
:high5:
Back at training today, just saw a chick who looks just like Natalie Portman in the cafeteria
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone... :boobs:
Good morning! :grin:
my zipper just broke, Confusedad:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It is not windy at all here at the moment. It is cold though, 15 degrees.

16 degrees here right now.

33 here and snowing... I didn't want to get out of bed at all.
Brampton Wrote:Back at training today, just saw a chick who looks just like Natalie Portman in the cafeteria
pics or this isnt true
Brampton Wrote:Back at training today, just saw a chick who looks just like Natalie Portman in the cafeteria

You should come and fix my mystery fusion transmission. Customer says it bangs and jerks, I can never duplicate it though, and this asshole, who happens to be the baptist pastor here, opened a CUDL on us about it now. He is not taking it back until it's fixed. I hate humans sometimes.
Derick Wrote:
pics or this isnt true

he only takes pictures of fat chicks in purple clothing for some reason.
LeNeve Wrote:

You should come and fix my mystery fusion transmission. Customer says it bangs and jerks, I can never duplicate it though, and this asshole, who happens to be the baptist pastor here, opened a CUDL on us about it now. He is not taking it back until it's fixed. I hate humans sometimes.

Kristen's Toyota used to do that. Pulling the battery and reseting the computer wound up fixing it.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Kristen's Toyota used to do that. Pulling the battery and reseting the computer wound up fixing it.
Is that the same as CTRL/ALT/DEL for cars?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26