Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/1/2010 - Like Kansas up in here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
WyoIan Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I wonder what today's show will be like? I've noticed that days after forum blowups with Covino the shows tend to better shows.
What happened now?
we were bagging on covino for his stupid cardboard cut out picture he had his panties in a bind about yesterday
Dicky got Pete Niced
WyoIan Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I wonder what today's show will be like? I've noticed that days after forum blowups with Covino the shows tend to better shows.
What happened now?
Read the last few pages of yesterdays IST.
Joe Wrote:Dicky got Pete Niced
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Will CnR move to Faction or Ellis move to Stars Too (hopefully with a better name).
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote::zipit: <<--- This is new

As of an hour ago. I'm going to use that in place of being negative.

Haha.

Covino is a... :zipit: ...and everything he... :zipit: ...what... :zipit: :zipit: :zipit: and :zipit: he can take his... :zipit: ...and... :zipit: ...right up... :zipit: :zipit: ...until he has to call a medic to pull it out again.

:roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Back at training today, just saw a chick who looks just like Natalie Portman in the cafeteria

You should come and fix my mystery fusion transmission. Customer says it bangs and jerks, I can never duplicate it though, and this asshole, who happens to be the baptist pastor here, opened a CUDL on us about it now. He is not taking it back until it's fixed. I hate humans sometimes.
Is it a hybrid?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Back at training today, just saw a chick who looks just like Natalie Portman in the cafeteria

You should come and fix my mystery fusion transmission. Customer says it bangs and jerks, I can never duplicate it though, and this asshole, who happens to be the baptist pastor here, opened a CUDL on us about it now. He is not taking it back until it's fixed. I hate humans sometimes.
Is it a hybrid?

nope. v-6 with a 6 SPEED AUTO 6F MID
our sattelite signal must of cut out. All I can hear is me typing this.
So does the show end at 2:00PM?
Brian in NY Wrote:So does the show end at 2:00PM?
yes
I have faked taking shots before. I hate taking shots, and sometimes people get relentless.
LeNeve Wrote:I have faked taking shots before. I hate taking shots, and sometimes people get relentless.
Shot's aren't my thing but I think he should have just said he had shit to do and leave.
Faking shots and drinks is a new one for me. Normally at the end of the night I'll just switch to Coke.
After seeing the picture with the cut-out behind them that was pretty weak.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26