Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/1/2010 - Like Kansas up in here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Back at training today, just saw a chick who looks just like Natalie Portman in the cafeteria

You should come and fix my mystery fusion transmission. Customer says it bangs and jerks, I can never duplicate it though, and this asshole, who happens to be the baptist pastor here, opened a CUDL on us about it now. He is not taking it back until it's fixed. I hate humans sometimes.

Kristen's Toyota used to do that. Pulling the battery and reseting the computer wound up fixing it.

Oh yeah, I have done all of that already. I even programmed in fake solenoid shift stategy numbers.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Back at training today, just saw a chick who looks just like Natalie Portman in the cafeteria

You should come and fix my mystery fusion transmission. Customer says it bangs and jerks, I can never duplicate it though, and this asshole, who happens to be the baptist pastor here, opened a CUDL on us about it now. He is not taking it back until it's fixed. I hate humans sometimes.

Kristen's Toyota used to do that. Pulling the battery and reseting the computer wound up fixing it.
Is that the same as CTRL/ALT/DEL for cars?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Is that the same as CTRL/ALT/DEL for cars?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: It is actually. I've never thought of it that way.
eddieyourdj Wrote:We went to Cracker Barrel last night for dinner & our waitress must have had a bong in the back because she was floating!!!

:?
:zipit: <<--- This is new
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone... :boobs:

Hi!
LeNeve Wrote:my zipper just broke, Confusedad:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::zipit: <<--- This is new

As of an hour ago. I'm going to use that in place of being negative.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote::zipit: <<--- This is new

As of an hour ago. I'm going to use that in place of being negative.

So, it's going to be used a lot... :poke:
i'm going to get a headstart :zipit: :zipit: :zipit: :zipit: :zipit:
Crap, they are live an hour early today and I'm going to miss the first half hour or so. Don't they know I schedule meetings at 10am my time so I can listen live.
its Petey's Wifes birthday today for those that dont know
JDubb Wrote:Crap, they are live an hour early today and I'm going to miss the first half hour or so. Don't they know I schedule meetings at 10am my time so I can listen live.

Early?
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Crap, they are live an hour early today and I'm going to miss the first half hour or so. Don't they know I schedule meetings at 10am my time so I can listen live.

Early?
According to twitter and facebook.
Derick Wrote:its Petey's Wifes birthday today for those that dont know

I think I used to know several people with this birthday. I just can't remember who they are.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26