Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/11 - WAKE UP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
It's like 9 and there is no IST. Wake up dammit.
It's 9am.
Do you know where your in show threads are?
I just walked in the door. Now I'm going to get coffee, then look outside for something to do. I already saw there is nothing when I pulled up this morning though.
LeNeve Wrote:I just walked in the door. Now I'm going to get coffee, then look outside for something to do. I already saw there is nothing when I pulled up this morning though.
Not good for job security, huh???
eddieyourdj Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just walked in the door. Now I'm going to get coffee, then look outside for something to do. I already saw there is nothing when I pulled up this morning though.
Not good for job security, huh???

it makes for a very long day.
I swept the entire shop floor yesterday with sawdust soaked in oil. It picks up the tiny dust, and makes the floor look all shiny and nice. I hope it stays that way for a few days at least.
Our high school football team won last saturday. They are now distric champ, and regional champs. They play again Saturday against Holton. 7 hour drive. Thats going to be a long ass bus ride for the team.
Good morning.
JDubb Wrote:Good morning.
:high5:
Is the show live at all for the rest of the week?
Joe Wrote:Is the show live at all for the rest of the week?

They did say live today, I would assume Friday too.
LeNeve Wrote:Our high school football team won last saturday. They are now distric champ, and regional champs. They play again Saturday against Holton. 7 hour drive. Thats going to be a long ass bus ride for the team.

My High School football team is going for their third state championship in a row but through the game this weekend. They are playing the only team they lost this year. My nephew is suited up has got plenty of play time this year as a freshman. I wish I lived closer so I could see him play.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Is the show live at all for the rest of the week?

They did say live today, I would assume Friday too.

I'm pretty sure you're right.
C&R are going to talk about the gayest straight man competition today.
LeNeve Wrote:C&R are going to talk about the gayest straight man competition today.

I suppose I will continue to listen to Pandora if that is the case.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21