Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/11 - WAKE UP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Chip Wrote:I got an e-mail from a "Becky" a little while ago...

Hey There . .

Whats up?

To See my new pics go here and join free here I Have been using this site for about 1 year i like it because i know everyone is of age Smile Once you signup just search sexyBecky and you should find me no problem

You left out the part where you clicked on the link and it sent you to a picture of your own foot.
Joe Wrote:

Hey There . .

Whats up?

To See my new pics go here and join free here I Have been using this site for about 1 year i like it because i know everyone is of age Smile Once you signup just search sexyBecky and you should find me no problem

You left out the part where you clicked on the link and it sent you to a picture of your own foot.

:roflmao:
BI set up some account and is pretending to be Tater, using a foot he thinks is hers.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Hey There . .

Whats up?

BI set up some account and is pretending to be Tater, using a foot he thinks is hers.

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.taterfoot.com">www.taterfoot.com</a><!-- w --> is not yet taken.
taterfoot :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Hey There . .

Whats up?

I assure you that is not from me
Joe Wrote:

Hey There . .

Whats up?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Hey There . .

Whats up?

Confusedhock: Crap
LeNeve Wrote:taterfoot :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Confusedad:
I put the ME in awesome.
IT looks like it might snow in SW Kansas this evening.
Today has been a day. :yawn: :beer: :beer: :beer:
LeNeve Wrote:The secretary and the cleaning lady are getting the christmas decorations out of the storage. The secretary just said I want the big brown balls too. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
And :atm: to go with it.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I hope this Bud sponsor gets replaced by something better. Talking about beer on the show was good stuff back in the day.

I was only mildly interested back then. Now I wouldn't mind talking about it once a week or more. Other than the daily budweiser talk of course.

I turned down bud light last weekend. I couldn't bring myself to drink it.

They should fly Pokes out once a week to drop some knowledge.

I'd be so into Beer, Wine and Liquor talk.

Pokes and Covino would just end up fighting the whole time.
That would make the show even better.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It would be cool though if they actually get people in to educate them/everyone else. When they talk about things like TVs it seems like they only spend ten minutes on it, and only take advice from random listeners. Get some experts in and ask them questions. We need some edgumacation.

Back in the Maxim days people use to come in that were knowledgeable on things like Tech, beer, wine, etc.
Who was that guy that used to come on Stretches show every Friday to discuss drinks? Dan Dunn?
the keifer Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It would be cool though if they actually get people in to educate them/everyone else. When they talk about things like TVs it seems like they only spend ten minutes on it, and only take advice from random listeners. Get some experts in and ask them questions. We need some edgumacation.

Back in the Maxim days people use to come in that were knowledgeable on things like Tech, beer, wine, etc.
Who was that guy that used to come on Stretches show every Friday to discuss drinks? Dan Dunn?

Yeah, I think that is the name. They used to get loaded during his visits.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21