Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/11 - WAKE UP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Chip Wrote:So how's Spyke's weight loss coming?
Did we get that first weekly, update?
They dropped that topic pretty fast.
Anyone hear Bubba's show the other day when he took off? The rest of his guys did the show without him out. It was a pretty good show.
Joe Wrote:Anyone hear Bubba's show the other day when he took off? The rest of his guys did the show with him out. It was a pretty good show.
I need to start listening to this show.
I've watched 3 minutes of Kimmel's show, and it just happened to be this bit last night.
It was funny.
Brian in NY Wrote:A tech update from Spike. This will last 5 minutes and the rest of the show will be about Mario Lopez's penis.

Your take on the the show is what's on point.
Brian in NY Wrote:A tech update from Spike. This will last 5 minutes and the rest of the show will be about Mario Lopez's penis.

Yep.
I can't wait.
Joe Wrote:

Your take on the the show is what's on point.
I should be taking Covino's advice then: "Do your own radio show then, cocksucker"
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Anyone hear Bubba's show the other day when he took off? The rest of his guys did the show with him out. It was a pretty good show.

It's not as redneck as some people make it out to be. If it were on from 12 to 3 I would go that route.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Damn, pretty negative today.

Just for the record I'm not trying to be negative. I'm just pointing out flaws and giving suggestions.

I don't think any of us "try to be negative" but that is how it is preceived.

It's when to deal with your favorite show changing.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I have a long-standing policy with the guys at work that I can tolerate most anything they say, as far as dirty jokes and that, but there is a line. If they cross that line, they get a warning , if they continue to do it, they get their ass beat.

You should have faxed that policy over to them to spare us that 45 minutes of boring radio.

I wanted to call in, but I got busy.
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

It's not as redneck as some people make it out to be. If it were on from 12 to 3 I would go that route.
I normally don't listen to sirius when I'm not at work or not in the car. The 12 to 3 time slot is the only thing that keeps me listening, unfortunately.
When is Spyke getting his own show?
Chip Wrote:When is Spyke getting his own show?
SpykeCenter.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Damn, pretty negative today.

Just for the record I'm not trying to be negative. I'm just pointing out flaws and giving suggestions.

I don't think any of us "try to be negative" but that is how it is preceived.

All I know is that I've come across a few people with Sirius over the last few months and I told them to check out the show. I catch up with them a few weeks later and they are not fans.

That sucks... It didn't use to be like that. Confusedad:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:When is Spyke getting his own show?
SpykeCenter.

Will it be on from 12-3?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21