Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/11 - WAKE UP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Damn, pretty negative today.

Just for the record I'm not trying to be negative. I'm just pointing out flaws and giving suggestions.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Big changes, my ass. They promise this shit all the time and nothing happens. The last big change: "we got our forth hour back. Oh, no we didn't. We got Spot to do a shitty pre-show that drives away new listeners."

:roflmao:
Iva and Pete are not going to be happy with me.

I was about to add to your posts and say...

Then go on a fan site and yell at everyone for not liking your music.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Big changes, my ass. They promise this shit all the time and nothing happens. The last big change: "we got our forth hour back. Oh, no we didn't. We got Spot to do a shitty pre-show that drives away new listeners."

:roflmao:
Iva and Pete are not going to be happy with me.

They are not here because they are probably listening to something else.
Joe Wrote:Damn, pretty negative today.

Just for the record I'm not trying to be negative. I'm just pointing out flaws and giving suggestions.

We should start keeping track of show related posts.

1. Positive posts.
2. Negative posts
3. Negative posts with positive suggestions.
I have a long-standing policy with the guys at work that I can tolerate most anything they say, as far as dirty jokes and that, but there is a line. If they cross that line, they get a warning , if they continue to do it, they get their ass beat.

I don't think any of us "try to be negative" but that is how it is preceived.
damn you guys are super negative nelly furtados today. Some stupid windmill transport pilot car broke down. I just got done with it. Missed most of my lunch hour. I still have not eaten.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have a long-standing policy with the guys at work that I can tolerate most anything they say, as far as dirty jokes and that, but there is a line. If they cross that line, they get a warning , if they continue to do it, they get their ass beat.

You should have faxed that policy over to them to spare us that 45 minutes of boring radio.
JDubb Wrote:

Well, I don't think anybody likes to be told that they are doing their job wrong.
fuck. another guy waiting . that was a nice 10 minute break.
JDubb Wrote:

All I know is that I've come across a few people with Sirius over the last few months and I told them to check out the show. I catch up with them a few weeks later and they are not fans.

Too bad the suggestions will be ignored.
Brian in NY Wrote:

Too bad the suggestions will be ignored.

Wait until Covino is driving the van and then give them again.
So how's Spyke's weight loss coming?
Did we get that first weekly, update?
A tech update from Spike. This will last 5 minutes and the rest of the show will be about Mario Lopez's penis.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21