Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/11 - WAKE UP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
JDubb Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It would be cool though if they actually get people in to educate them/everyone else. When they talk about things like TVs it seems like they only spend ten minutes on it, and only take advice from random listeners. Get some experts in and ask them questions. We need some edgumacation.

Back in the Maxim days people use to come in that were knowledgeable on things like Tech, beer, wine, etc.
Who was that guy that used to come on Stretches show every Friday to discuss drinks? Dan Dunn?

Yeah, I think that is the name. They used to get loaded during his visits.
Yeah, I remember.
Maybe Spot reminder the old lady on the plan of this Buster from Arrested Development...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYsaUdAi8vw5nj4MH7n-G...4-NhKD-Aw=]
JDubb Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It would be cool though if they actually get people in to educate them/everyone else. When they talk about things like TVs it seems like they only spend ten minutes on it, and only take advice from random listeners. Get some experts in and ask them questions. We need some edgumacation.

Back in the Maxim days people use to come in that were knowledgeable on things like Tech, beer, wine, etc.
Who was that guy that used to come on Stretches show every Friday to discuss drinks? Dan Dunn?

Yeah, I think that is the name. They used to get loaded during his visits.

Pretty sure they recently started doing a podcast together, talking about the same stuff they used to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21