Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/11 - WAKE UP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
LeNeve Wrote:C&R are going to talk about the gayest straight man competition today.

I thought Rich already won that competition.

What are you tlaking about?
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:C&R are going to talk about the gayest straight man competition today.

I heard Basedow is challenging him for the title.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

No, Basedow is competing in the gayest gay man competition.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

basedow is the straightest gay man.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

No, Basedow is competing in the gayest gay man competition.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:

the band of butt buds thing.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

the band of butt buds thing.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
I hope this Bud sponsor gets replaced by something better. Talking about beer on the show was good stuff back in the day.
Morning all, I'm fuckin tired today, didn't get to bed until 2am and my daughter was up at 630. Oh well, at least I have the next 4 days off
Joe Wrote:I hope this Bud sponsor gets replaced by something better. Talking about beer on the show was good stuff back in the day.

I was only mildly interested back then. Now I wouldn't mind talking about it once a week or more. Other than the daily budweiser talk of course.

I turned down bud light last weekend. I couldn't bring myself to drink it.
Now I want a beer.
Joe Wrote:It's like 9 and there is no IST. Wake up dammit.

I didn't sleep well at all... I don't wanna wake up now :yawn:
michaelangelo Wrote:Morning all, I'm fuckin tired today, didn't get to bed until 2am and my daughter was up at 630. Oh well, at least I have the next 4 days off

Quit bragging dammit
The secretary and the cleaning lady are getting the christmas decorations out of the storage. The secretary just said I want the big brown balls too. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I hope this Bud sponsor gets replaced by something better. Talking about beer on the show was good stuff back in the day.

I was only mildly interested back then. Now I wouldn't mind talking about it once a week or more. Other than the daily budweiser talk of course.

I turned down bud light last weekend. I couldn't bring myself to drink it.

They should fly Pokes out once a week to drop some knowledge.

I'd be so into Beer, Wine and Liquor talk.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21