Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/11 - WAKE UP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
The only time I have ever seen my dad shed a tear is when I left for the Army.
This old lady needs to be shot and put out of her misery. There is no fucking assigned space, it's first come first serve BEOOOTCH!!!
I'd be PISSED if some stupid lady did that.
One more reason why I dislike old people.
I would have been seeing red, I would have gone off on the cunt.
Hey Pete, I tried to message you on Pingchat, but it said unregistered user ID :roflmao:
buster
Pete Nice Wrote:I would have been seeing red, I would have gone off on the cunt.

Oooohhh, I'd be taking her bag and kicking it down the isle and putting mine back up.
I would have definitely called her a cunt to her face.
Pete Nice Wrote:This old lady needs to be shot and put out of her misery. There is no fucking assigned space, it's first come first serve BEOOOTCH!!!

Nothing pisses me off more than "entitled" old people. :flame:
LeNeve Wrote:buster

Buster Brown...

[Image: buster1.jpg]
Brian in NY Wrote:Hey Pete, I tried to message you on Pingchat, but it said unregistered user ID :roflmao:

must be broke. :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:buster

Buster Brown...

[Image: buster1.jpg]
Dust Buster:
[Image: 00000103290-BlackandDeckerCordlessDustbu...large.jpeg]
Leaving for NOLA, going through TSA, this guy keeps getting stopped. He had a watch, a cell phone, a wallet and a pocket full of change still on him. I mean seriously?
Pete Nice Wrote:Leaving for NOLA, going through TSA, this guy keeps getting stopped. He had a watch, a cell phone, a wallet and a pocket full of change still on him. I mean seriously?

:roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21