Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/11 - WAKE UP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
eddieyourdj Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:Nice Jesus finger lol
That is multi-level wrong!!!

Oh shit. Sorry Eddie. :grin:
I want a jdumb 5 :high5:
michaelangelo Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I'm not jail broken either but I don't have that problem either. Occasionally it will timeout or "fail to connect" but I don't have any multitasking issues. When was the last time you shut the iPhone down and rebooted?
It's been a while, it could be because I'm using the Sirius Canada app too, maybe they don't update it as often

Try rebooting.
Pete, whats the app that lets you go over the app storage limit?
JDubb Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I'm not jail broken either but I don't have that problem either. Occasionally it will timeout or "fail to connect" but I don't have any multitasking issues. When was the last time you shut the iPhone down and rebooted?
It's been a while, it could be because I'm using the Sirius Canada app too, maybe they don't update it as often

Try rebooting.
I did and same result. Stupid Sirius Canada.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:Nice Jesus finger lol
That is multi-level wrong!!!
Sorry Eddie
Brian in NY Wrote:Pete, whats the app that lets you go over the app storage limit?

I forget what it is called. It worked at first then stopped working so I deleted it. I think the apps started building in programming so that you couldn't do it, not sure why. Go to crackberry.com and research it and let me know. Or you can use google.
The top 10 greatest marine corp vehicles:
http://jalopnik.com/5687454/the-ten-grea...s/gallery/
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Pete, whats the app that lets you go over the app storage limit?

I forget what it is called. It worked at first then stopped working so I deleted it. I think the apps started building in programming so that you couldn't do it, not sure why. Go to crackberry.com and research it and let me know. Or you can use google.
Aerize Card Loader. Reviews showed that it either worked great or didn't work at all, nothing in between.
"Something we haven't done in a long time, you make the call Monday." - Jay Thomas

Something else they haven't done is a long time, cut a new promo. :poke:
Who's ready for The Show?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
JDubb Wrote:"Something we haven't done in a long time, you make the call Monday." - Jay Thomas

For as much as I hear about "negotiations coming up with Sirius" on different shows, it sure does seem like a lot of them are just phoning it in.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:"Something we haven't done in a long time, you make the call Monday." - Jay Thomas

For as much as I hear about "negotiations coming up with Sirius" on different shows, it sure does seem like a lot of them are just phoning it in.

I thought the same thing.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I thought the same thing.

I wonder if they know what's coming.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Aerize Card Loader. Reviews showed that it either worked great or didn't work at all, nothing in between.

Yeah, that's it, it worked great at first then never worked again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21