Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/11 - WAKE UP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I hate old tv shows. Even ones from the 90s.
How come I can listen and be on the forum using pocket tunes but not with the Sirius app? Lame
michaelangelo Wrote:How come I can listen and be on the forum using pocket tunes but not with the Sirius app? Lame

What are you talking about? I use the Sirus app and TapaTalk to play along.
michaelangelo Wrote:How come I can listen and be on the forum using pocket tunes but not with the Sirius app? Lame

Because you bought the gayest phone on the market.
Joe Wrote:

Hey Joe... :finger:
JDubb Wrote:

Whenever I try to multitask with the Sirius app it shuts down. I'm not jailbroken either
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Hey Jdumb...
[Image: christ-middle-finger.jpg]

JDumb.... :roflmao:

$7 for pocket tunes?!?!?!?!?! Damn!
Nice Jesus finger lol
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Hey Jdumb...
[Image: christ-middle-finger.jpg]

JDumb.... :roflmao:
JDumb five :high5:
JDubb Wrote:

$7 for pocket tunes?!?!?!?!?! Damn!
I got it a while ago. I can record using it too
michaelangelo Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Whenever I try to multitask with the Sirius app it shuts down. I'm not jailbroken either

I'm not jail broken either but I don't have that problem either. Occasionally it will timeout or "fail to connect" but I don't have any multitasking issues. When was the last time you shut the iPhone down and rebooted?
JDubb Wrote:Hehe...

[Image: x22c5a393.jpg]
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cogic.org">www.cogic.org</a><!-- w -->.
michaelangelo Wrote:Nice Jesus finger lol
That is multi-level wrong!!!
JDubb Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I'm not jail broken either but I don't have that problem either. Occasionally it will timeout or "fail to connect" but I don't have any multitasking issues. When was the last time you shut the iPhone down and rebooted?
It's been a while, it could be because I'm using the Sirius Canada app too, maybe they don't update it as often
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21