Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/11 - WAKE UP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote::yawn:
This.
This. This.

I think I just realized my biggest complaint of their show recently.
They spend a whole lot of time talking about "rules". What you do in this situation, or how you handle that.
It can be interesting, but they seem to do it a lot now-a-days. Or is it just me?
michaelangelo Wrote:How come I can listen and be on the forum using pocket tunes but not with the Sirius app? Lame

Does Pocket Tunes have the wicked delay too?
Chip Wrote:

They spend a whole lot of time talking about "rules". What you do in this situation, or how you handle that.
It can be interesting, but they seem to do it a lot now-a-days. Or is it just me?

I agree. Most of the time is Rich asking about the rule. I think he is trying to define the limits the closer the wedding gets.
The Kenny Powers intro was awesome.
They should do that. Exactly.
Chip Wrote:

Ask a question have listeners call in for an hour. Fills time.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Is that what happens when you can't book guests? Confusedarcasm:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:crank:

Fill time.....that's what you have to do when you can't get decent guests or can't come up with interesting topics.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

And that just goes back to my ealier point about radio shows just "phoning it in".
Another trick to filling time: play shitty music that the hosts like, but the listeners can't stand.
Big changes, my ass. They promise this shit all the time and nothing happens. The last big change: "we got our forth hour back. Oh, no we didn't. We got Spot to do a shitty pre-show that drives away new listeners."
Brian in NY Wrote:Another trick to filling time: play shitty music that the hosts like, but the listeners can't stand.
:whomo:
Brian in NY Wrote:Big changes, my ass. They promise this shit all the time and nothing happens. The last big change: "we got our forth hour back. Oh, no we didn't. We got Spot to do a shitty pre-show that drives away new listeners."

:roflmao:
Brian in NY Wrote:Big changes, my ass. They promise this shit all the time and nothing happens. The last big change: "we got our forth hour back. Oh, no we didn't. We got Spot to do a shitty pre-show that drives away new listeners."

Remember November 2008?
Chip Wrote:

:roflmao:
Iva and Pete are not going to be happy with me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21