Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/11 - WAKE UP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
:roflmao: Spot got OWNED
Joe Wrote:Biased sponsor based experts. I want to know what the latest and greatest gadget on the market is, not the latest and greatest Sony on the market is.

I also could do without the Ford Focus commercials. I mean how ridiculous would that be on the show when it's clear that neither one of the guys would drive a Ford.

I think they need to bring on a Verizon guy, so we can harass him to get the Torch offered.
I f'n hate it when people say 'my friend' in a debate/argument.
THe Pier 1 story. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That was great, I remember exactly where I was for that story, working a surveillance in Philly up by Temple U.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hey, is Pete the only Vet. around here?

Black Ice is a Marine, I think he was in Iraq for a while.

Yeah, he was over there... He informed me that he had gotten a pedicure too while he was there.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Yeah, he was over there... He informed me that he had gotten a pedicure too while he was there.

Marines :roll:
JDubb Wrote:

How did your "pedicure" end up last night with BI and Chips feet? :roflmao:
Rich pulling a Charlie Brown...

:roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

How did your "pedicure" end up last night with BI and Chips feet? :roflmao:

You can just fuck right off.
Chip Wrote:You can just fuck right off.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I was on the west coast at this Maxim party and this dude jumps in front if me in the bathroom. I try and push him back and he starts yellng at me, "I'm f****ing doing a radio show cocksucker. Back the f*** up; I wil f***ing kill you"!!!
Chip Wrote:I f'n hate it when people say 'my friend' in a debate/argument.

Oh, Whatever, my Friend!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:I was on the west coast at this Maxim party and this dude jumps in front if me in the bathroom. I try and push him back and he starts yellng at me, "I'm f****ing doing a radio show cocksucker. Back the f*** up; I wil f***ing kill you"!!!
:roflmao:
"There is no end to the redneck jokes." So this is what we have to look forward to :killme:
Chip Wrote:I f'n hate it when people say 'my friend' in a debate/argument.

Oh, Whatever, my Friend!!!

It won't work now because I can just write you off as only doing it because I told you.
:tater:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21