Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11/11 - WAKE UP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
eddieyourdj Wrote:I was on the west coast at this Maxim party and this dude jumps in front if me in the bathroom. I try and push him back and he starts yellng at me, "I'm f****ing doing a radio show cocksucker. Back the f*** up; I wil f***ing kill you"!!!

That guy sounds like a DICK!!!
JDubb Wrote:How did your "pedicure" end up last night with BI and Chips feet? :roflmao:

Oh, it was interesting... If BI had paid attention I did tell him that my toes are painted black, yet the foot he saw wasn't.

It got fucked up when Jim grabbed my phone and made a few comments regarding how touching my feet make me horny and shit.
eddieyourdj Wrote:I was on the west coast at this Maxim party and this dude jumps in front if me in the bathroom. I try and push him back and he starts yellng at me, "I'm f****ing doing a radio show cocksucker. Back the f*** up; I wil f***ing kill you"!!!

:roflmao:

So, you punched him in the face, right?
Brian in NY Wrote:"There is no end to the redneck jokes." So this is what we have to look forward to :killme:

If you think of it like "there was no start, so that means there can be no end", then yes. There is no end to redneck jokes.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I f'n hate it when people say 'my friend' in a debate/argument.

Oh, Whatever, my Friend!!!

It won't work now because I can just write you off as only doing it because I told you.
:tater:

Hey, how's that foot doing???
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:...how touching my feet make me horny and shit.

Touching your feet makes you shit?
I bet that really got him going.
F-Off Rich.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I f'n hate it when people say 'my friend' in a debate/argument.

Oh, Whatever, my Friend!!!

It won't work now because I can just write you off as only doing it because I told you.
:tater:

Hey, how's that foot doing???

It's good. Trying to keep the toenail from fallnig off.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:...how touching my feet make me horny and shit.

Touching your feet makes you shit?
I bet that really got him going.

He may have been too busy cranking it to your foot picture. I had just told him I hate people touching my feet, in fact, I told him that a few times.
Chip Wrote:It's good. Trying to keep the toenail from fallnig off.

Well, I just happen to know someone who wants to kiss it and rub it for you.........
JDubb Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hey, is Pete the only Vet. around here?

Black Ice is a Marine, I think he was in Iraq for a while.

Yeah, he was over there... He informed me that he had gotten a pedicure too while he was there.

How did your "pedicure" end up last night with BI and Chips feet? :roflmao:
Look up eddieyourdj pedicure on YouTube. I made it a few yrs ago!!!

Well, I just happen to know someone who wants to kiss it and rub it for you.........

I hate you.
This is where dinosaurs went.

[Image: 500x_facebook-noah2.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21