Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11-3-10 - Ch Ch Ch Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
So I wonder after yesterday's meeting what will be happening with the show. Will Dicky be leaving Sirius to host American Idol? Will Covino wind up driving the Ellis Mania Tour bus in LA? Will Spot be the next Julia Childs?
Joe Wrote:So I wonder after yesterday's meeting what will be happening with the show. Will Dicky be leaving Sirius to host American Idol? Will Covino wind up driving the Ellis Mania Tour bus in LA? Will Spot be the next Julia Childs?
they have decided to move the show to Covino's bedroom
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So I wonder after yesterday's meeting what will be happening with the show. Will Dicky be leaving Sirius to host American Idol? Will Covino wind up driving the Ellis Mania Tour bus in LA? Will Spot be the next Julia Childs?
they have decided to move the show to Covino's bedroom

Covino should hit up Stretch and they can just rent an apartment together.
Hey everyone.... :boobs: :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone.... :boobs: :boobs:

Hey Iva!!!!!

:boobs: :boobs: :yawn: :yawn:
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone.... :boobs: :boobs:

Hey Iva!!!!!

:boobs: :boobs: :yawn: :yawn:

:roflmao: you make me laugh!!!!
From TOMB...

Rich Davis Wrote:Sooooo....heres a little insight. There are positive plans after the new year. Hang in there dudebros. Lots of random factors that will determine where, when, we end up. But we were assured this is NOT a permanant situation.

Umm, what dat mean?!?!?!?!
Rich will do a morning show in Texas, Covino will be a marketing rep for Nike's new rock style clothing line in L.A. and Spot will become Rosie's personal chef...Life is Good!!!
They will probaly switch time slots again, then I won't be able to listen to them at work, since we don't use a raio controlled by me anymore. I'm lucky we were able to listen after the first change up. I still had my radio here then though.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Rich will do a morning show in Texas, Covino will be a marketing rep for Nike's new rock style clothing line in L.A. and Spot will become Rosie's personal chef...Life is Good!!!

Positive changes than is what you are saying :poke:
JDubb Wrote:From TOMB...

Rich Davis Wrote:Sooooo....heres a little insight. There are positive plans after the new year. Hang in there dudebros. Lots of random factors that will determine where, when, we end up. But we were assured this is NOT a permanant situation.

Waiting to see what Howard does!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:From TOMB...

Waiting to see what Howard does!!!

So if Howard leaves then they lose subscribers and there's no more money to do anything with C&R.
If Howard stays they have to pay him a ton of money and there's no more money to do anything with C&R.

If Oprah leaves all is good.
JDubb Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Rich will do a morning show in Texas, Covino will be a marketing rep for Nike's new rock style clothing line in L.A. and Spot will become Rosie's personal chef...Life is Good!!!

JDumb! :roflmao: That never gets old.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

JDumb! :roflmao: That never gets old.

Thanks bro :finger:
Nothing to work on again today. :yawn:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31