Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11-3-10 - Ch Ch Ch Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:That's the problem, you have no place to even discuss politics if you don't vote! Either be a part of the problem or the solution by casting your vote. The excuse of not knowing the candidates is bunk! It's your responsibility to know. Our country is led by the small handful of Americans that vote. Even listening to someone talk politics, who didn't vote, carries no merit!!!

They need to make better hours for voting. I work all day and it's not like it's a short run down the road. I live in a different county from where I work and I am not wasting a vacation day just to vote. I felt very ill-informed this year, since i haven't been watching any tv. It would have been more dumb of me to walk in there and eenie meenie minie mo my way through a ballot.
Your company is required, by law, to allow you to vote...lame excuse!!!

Just because they are required to do it, doesn't mean they do. I am technically not allowed to leave my desk for lunch on the chance of missing a phone call. Yes, I have been yelled at for that. This company isn't keen on allowing such perks.
You are allowed to leave your desk to vote!!!
Good thing Spot is giving voting instructions to truck drivers the day after the election.
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Did Covino really say he doesn't vote because of parking?
And he wants to be able to vote from his cell phone.

:roflmao: I love that guy. :roflmao:

This is 2010.
They know within minutes if anyone wins a lottery. If they can make that fraud and tamper proof, then I should be able to vote online.
It's really moronic that we can't.
What the hell is this?

[Image: cheeseburger-bath-14092-1288761508-31.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

This is 2010.
They know within minutes if anyone wins a lottery. If they can make that fraud and tamper proof, then I should be able to vote online.
Yeah, because we all know how secure the internet is :roll:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

This is 2010.

I agree with that point but there is no way the government is going to be able to figure it out. If the system is secure how do they tamper with it?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What the hell is this?

2 gay dudes in a bathtub filled with cheeseburgers. I know what I'm not having fo lunch today.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:And he wants to be able to vote from his cell phone.

This is 2010.
Yeah, because we all know how secure the internet is :roll:

It's more secure then out in the real world.
Every case of bank error, or credit card fraud I've heard of from friends come from human error or people using cards in a store, not online.
LeNeve Wrote:

2 gay dudes in a bathtub filled with cheeseburgers. I know what I'm not having fo lunch today.
:whomo:
glistening cakes does not count as old school hip hop. Thats okay though, because I love glistening cakes.
Fucking cakes :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:

It's called homosexuality.
I'd like to back it up to a time before glistening cakes.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:That's the problem, you have no place to even discuss politics if you don't vote! Either be a part of the problem or the solution by casting your vote. The excuse of not knowing the candidates is bunk! It's your responsibility to know. Our country is led by the small handful of Americans that vote. Even listening to someone talk politics, who didn't vote, carries no merit!!!

They need to make better hours for voting. I work all day and it's not like it's a short run down the road. I live in a different county from where I work and I am not wasting a vacation day just to vote. I felt very ill-informed this year, since i haven't been watching any tv. It would have been more dumb of me to walk in there and eenie meenie minie mo my way through a ballot.
Better hours?!?! Polling hours in Michigan were from 7:00am to 8:00pm. What other times would you want?

I am on my way to work when voting starts and I am usually getting home late. No way am I taking a penalty for getting to work late or leaving early. I am trying to avoid getting wrote up.
Brian in NY Wrote:I'd like to back it up to a time before glistening cakes.
:roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31