Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11-3-10 - Ch Ch Ch Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The pig trailer is gone now. Confusedad: I was going to poke them with sticks.
Chip Wrote:I've never even heard of a Michigan Coney. The only chains I know of are National and Kirby's

There are a few of them that I know of. We also have a bunch of Tony Restaurants around here. You've heard of those, right?? Their omlettes use a dozen eggs to make one.
I just blew my air horn. It was very loud.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've never even heard of a Michigan Coney. The only chains I know of are National and Kirby's

There are a few of them that I know of. We also have a bunch of Tony Restaurants around here. You've heard of those, right?? Their omlettes use a dozen eggs to make one.

Is that the place by Frankenmuth that also uses a couple pounds of bacon for a "side of bacon"?
Pete Nice Wrote:So I see by the pictures she posted on facebook that my sister decided to go out this weekend with about 6 inches of fabric on her body.

I also see that she only hangs out with fat chicks and wiggers now too.

How um nice... How old is she again?
LeNeve Wrote:I just blew my air horn. It was very loud.

That sounds pretty gay.
Chip Wrote:

That sounds pretty gay.

your face sounds gay
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

That sounds pretty gay.

your face sounds gay

I want to be mad, but that was funny.
Pete Nice Wrote:So I see by the pictures she posted on facebook that my sister decided to go out this weekend with about 6 inches of fabric on her body.

I love the costume, I got special pics of that, I can do without the fatties and wiggers

old enough

28 almost 29
btw a lot of us live in PA. Be glad, be very very glad that Onorato lost. He completely destroyed and bankrupt Allegheny County and would have done the same to the state. I mean, that guy would have made Rendell look not terrible.
Pete Nice Wrote:btw a lot of us live in PA. Be glad, be very very glad that Onorato lost. He completely destroyed and bankrupt Allegheny County and would have done the same to the state. I mean, that guy would have made Rendell look not terrible.

I only care about florida politics.
[Image: what-its-like-to-be-coco-nsfw-2104-1258599550-14.jpg]
Chip Wrote:

Is that the place by Frankenmuth that also uses a couple pounds of bacon for a "side of bacon"?

Yeah, it's in Birch Run. I know of 6 different locations for that restaurant, though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31