Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11-3-10 - Ch Ch Ch Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:long johns are normal. Sweat pants are stupid.
I have flannel and fleece lined jeans for that.

I want jeans like that. Those sound dope.
Carhartt makes all sorts of dope shit.

I have carhartt everything, except pants. I love my coveralls. Very toasty warm.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Is there a Canadian stir fry that we don't know about?

Probably... but seriously how is stir fry chinese?
Stir frying is an umbrella term used to describe two techniques for cooking food in a wok while stirring it: chǎo (炒) and bào (爆). The term stir-fry was introduced into the English language by Buwei Yang Chao, in her book How to Cook and Eat in Chinese, to describe the chǎo technique. The two techniques differ in their speed of execution, the amount of heat used, and the amount of tossing done to cook the food in the wok. Cantonese restaurant patrons judge a chef's ability to perform stir frying by the "wok hei" produced in the food. This in turn is believed to display their ability to bring out the qi of the wok.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ginger, it's all in the seasonings and cooked in a wok.
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I don't even know what the show is about today. I'm working at a client and sitting in an office with other people so I can't listen.

Um.. .cock.. weird intern and trannies?

Sounds like the Ellis show.

Or Bubba.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:What do I want for lunch today?

I am eating leftover stir fry from the other night... want some!?

I do not eat chinese for lunch.

Neither do I. I feel swoot if I go back to work after but don't have that same reaction if I eat Chinese for dinner.

Exactly.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:long johns are normal. Sweat pants are stupid.
I have flannel and fleece lined jeans for that.

I want jeans like that. Those sound dope.
They sell them at Wal-Mart and Carhart has them also. That is all I wear in the winter for work, I love them!
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Stir frying is an umbrella term used to describe two techniques for cooking food in a wok while stirring it: chǎo (炒) and bào (爆). The term stir-fry was introduced into the English language by Buwei Yang Chao, in her book How to Cook and Eat in Chinese, to describe the chǎo technique. The two techniques differ in their speed of execution, the amount of heat used, and the amount of tossing done to cook the food in the wok. Cantonese restaurant patrons judge a chef's ability to perform stir frying by the "wok hei" produced in the food. This in turn is believed to display their ability to bring out the qi of the wok.

Well, thank you Derick

... oh, wait... :? Sorry, Joe
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I don't even know what the show is about today. I'm working at a client and sitting in an office with other people so I can't listen.

Um.. .cock.. weird intern and trannies?

Sounds like the Ellis show.

Or Bubba.

Bubba Rocks! :rock:
Is Jenna Presley going to be on the show?
Brian in NY Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ginger, it's all in the seasonings and cooked in a wok.

Hmm... well I learnt something new today...
AirHej Wrote:Is Jenna Presley going to be on the show?
No mention of that.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Well, thank you Derick

... oh, wait... :? Sorry, Joe

I can't let Derick drop all of the knowledge here.

They have not said anything.

Nothing's been said
Brian in NY Wrote:
No mention of that.

Disappointing. She was on Howard this morning, so she was definitely at Sirius. I just wanna hear her talk about hooking up with Rich at the studio in LA a few years back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31