Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11-3-10 - Ch Ch Ch Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
eddieyourdj Wrote:That's the problem, you have no place to even discuss politics if you don't vote! Either be a part of the problem or the solution by casting your vote. The excuse of not knowing the candidates is bunk! It's your responsibility to know. Our country is led by the small handful of Americans that vote. Even listening to someone talk politics, who didn't vote, carries no merit!!!

:yawn:
[Image: wombat1.JPG]
LeNeve Wrote:I used to live in this town.
[Image: 4545364-Downtown_Frisco_Colorado-Frisco.jpg]

Now I live in this town.
[Image: 2740647255_81a953fa8d.jpg]

Well, at least it has a traffic light.
[Image: 591S6807.jpg]
IT'S WOMBAT WEDNESDAY!!!!! :high5:
It's a hassle to vote?!?! Sheesh, C&R are definitely man-boys.
[Image: Wombat2.jpg]
LeNeve - that Jenna pic from pg. 5, is that a recent pic?

I wonder if she's going to be on C&R. Will it be the first time she's been on the show since her and Rich hooked up in L.A.?
eddieyourdj Wrote:That's the problem, you have no place to even discuss politics if you don't vote! Either be a part of the problem or the solution by casting your vote. The excuse of not knowing the candidates is bunk! It's your responsibility to know. Our country is led by the small handful of Americans that vote. Even listening to someone talk politics, who didn't vote, carries no merit!!!

They need to make better hours for voting. I work all day and it's not like it's a short run down the road. I live in a different county from where I work and I am not wasting a vacation day just to vote. I felt very ill-informed this year, since i haven't been watching any tv. It would have been more dumb of me to walk in there and eenie meenie minie mo my way through a ballot.
DaveP Wrote:

Fuck that, I have shit to do.
Like pay more taxes, pay more for healthcare, have less for retirement; you lose!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

They need to make better hours for voting. I work all day and it's not like it's a short run down the road. I live in a different county from where I work and I am not wasting a vacation day just to vote. I felt very ill-informed this year, since i haven't been watching any tv. It would have been more dumb of me to walk in there and eenie meenie minie mo my way through a ballot.
Your company is required, by law, to allow you to vote...lame excuse!!!
Brian in NY Wrote:It's a hassle to vote?!?! Sheesh, C&R are definitely man-boys.

Around here it is. Always a huge line.. they can never find you in the book.. just let me fucking vote on the internet and I will do it no problem.
AirHej Wrote:LeNeve - that Jenna pic from pg. 5, is that a recent pic?

I wonder if she's going to be on C&R. Will it be the first time she's been on the show since her and Rich hooked up in L.A.?

I'm not sure if that is a recent one or not.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Fuck that, I have shit to do.
Like pay more taxes, pay more for healthcare, have less for retirement; you lose!!!

Ehh.. I have great healthcare and it's cheap, and have a nice 401K.. so I'm good.

Better hours?!?! Polling hours in Michigan were from 7:00am to 8:00pm. What other times would you want?
eddieyourdj Wrote:

Your company is required, by law, to allow you to vote...lame excuse!!!
:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31