Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11-3-10 - Ch Ch Ch Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Brian in NY Wrote:Love the new banner :high5:

We need a thread that just has suggestions.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:interesting new banner. Confusedad:
:roflmao:

I probaly need to start doing meth.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

[Image: leneve_meth.png]
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

[Image: leneve_meth.png]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
damn, I just took a fingernail clipping straight to my eye ball. Freaking hurt.
LeNeve Wrote:damn, I just took a fingernail clipping straight to my eye ball. Freaking hurt.

How the hell did you do that? I had a piece of glass in my foot and Jim had to pin me down on the bed to get it out because I refuse to have people touch my feet. I was crying... it sucked.
I wonder if I could even get meth. I know it's around, just by some of the people I see. I just don't personally know anybody. I'd probaly have to work my way into some drug circle somehow. Maybe start with weed, and go up from there. I wonder how long it takes to meet a meth dealer, and be trusted enough to buy meth. I should just make it myself. I don't need any shady people in my life. I cleared the riff raff out years ago.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:damn, I just took a fingernail clipping straight to my eye ball. Freaking hurt.

How the hell did you do that? I had a piece of glass in my foot and Jim had to pin me down on the bed to get it out because I refuse to have people touch my feet. I was crying... it sucked.

it just shot out of the nail clippers, and richochet off my pupil.
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if I could even get meth. I know it's around, just by some of the people I see. I just don't personally know anybody. I'd probaly have to work my way into some drug circle somehow. Maybe start with weed, and go up from there. I wonder how long it takes to meet a meth dealer, and be trusted enough to buy meth. I should just make it myself. I don't need any shady people in my life. I cleared the riff raff out years ago.

Once you find a dealer for weed, you've found your way in. Their supplier most likely can get it.

If you were on meth, that probably wouldn't have hurt.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I had a piece of glass from the shredder a last week come flying out of the shoot, hit my face, ricochet off my safety glasses and go into my eye. It took me about 10 minutes to get it out. It was a large piece of glass too... Glass is dangerous shit~
I think I'll stick to beer and vicodin. Getting illegal drugs seems like a pain in the ass.
Chip Wrote:

If you were on meth, that probably wouldn't have hurt.

score one point for meth.
five o clock. Time to go home. The schedule has 2 oil changes on it for tomorrow. Another very slow day.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I had a piece of glass from the shredder a last week come flying out of the shoot, hit my face, ricochet off my safety glasses and go into my eye. It took me about 10 minutes to get it out. It was a large piece of glass too... Glass is dangerous shit~
Good thing you were wearing your glasses, I always think i should wear safety glasses when i'm using my weed wacker but I never do
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31