Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11-3-10 - Ch Ch Ch Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
They have job interviews thursday and friday.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I never knew there was a difference. What makes a coney an actual coney?

Yes, there is a difference and nothing can compare to a Michigan coney.

michigan makes a coney a coney?

I have 2 Michigan Coney Islands less than 3 miles from me. All I have ever been told by everyone is that you'll never get one like this anywhere else.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:does anyone find it weird that a 30 year old is watching miley cyrus?

alone yes, with your kids kind of.

A guy Jim works with watches Hanna Montana with his two girls. He likes the show... not lying. The guys think he is a closet homo.
i have 40 minutes left :flame:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Bret Michaels is a whore. He'll fuck any and every female he can. I saw him live a few times (knightryda is a huge Poison fan) and I stood next to one chick who got an invite to his bus.
your just jealous you didnt get the invite

I am grateful. I saw the sex tape of him and Pam Anderson. She's got the Hep, I don't want that. Knightryda told me prior to going in that is I got an invite to take it.. I told him there wasn't enough condoms in the world to protect me from the shit that guy must have.
LeNeve Wrote:They have job interviews thursday and friday.

Krissy had one today. I need to get back to interviewinig as well.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I never knew there was a difference. What makes a coney an actual coney?

Yes, there is a difference and nothing can compare to a Michigan coney.

michigan makes a coney a coney?

I have 2 Michigan Coney Islands less than 3 miles from me. All I have ever been told by everyone is that you'll never get one like this anywhere else.

I've never even heard of a Michigan Coney. The only chains I know of are National and Kirby's
There is a trailer full of pigs outside.
Derick Wrote:does anyone find it weird that a 30 year old is watching miley cyrus?

Um.. I was trying to be nice.. :?
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

alone yes, with your kids kind of.

A guy Jim works with watches Hanna Montana with his two girls. He likes the show... not lying. The guys think he is a closet homo.

I would go with he is a kid toucher.
:yawn:
So I see by the pictures she posted on facebook that my sister decided to go out this weekend with about 6 inches of fabric on her body.

I also see that she only hangs out with fat chicks and wiggers now too.
Pete Nice Wrote:I would go with he is a kid toucher.

No way. He loves his kids too much to hurt them like that. he is a VERY sensitive.
Pete Nice Wrote:So I see by the pictures she posted on facebook that my sister decided to go out this weekend with about 6 inches of fabric on her body.

I also see that she only hangs out with fat chicks and wiggers now too.

I know a wigger.
I could do on line Ford training I guess.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31