Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11-3-10 - Ch Ch Ch Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Damn Rich, you can't keep it in your pants for a weekend? You're at you girls' parent's house, it can wait.

I think Rich has date raped someone in his life.
Confusedhock: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I was just drinking some pop and it almost got spit onto my computer screen. Well done LeNeve.
Nussie_T Wrote:Random question: Do I come off as a bitch?

Nope
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I waited too long to figure out what I wanted for lunch, so I am getting sonic.
[Image: sonic_tex_mex_coney.gif]

:roll:
I agree with Covino. Rich is nucking futs.. I don't even like bringing that stuff up with my family let alone his!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I agree with Covino. Rich is nucking futs.. I don't even like bringing that stuff up with my family let alone his!

+1. I agree with Covino as well.
AirHej Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Alex D! Remember when Derick stalked her?
:roflmao: That was awesome.

That was beyond creepy. She might be a cool chick, but come on.
actually we emailed back and forth a few times, but she had a boyfriend at the time
i have almost 2 hours of break today, i need to eat lunch in there somewhere.
weed debates are lame.
LeNeve Wrote:weed debates are lame.

It depends on the way they take it.
I had no idea that aol.com was still around.
The owner of my company is snoring behind me.... Shhhhhhhh
people who wan tit legalized have probly been busted. You have a criminal record you can't vote. If I was too lazy to go vote, then I imagie the stoners were not voting. Out of all the people I know. ONly one guy smokes weed on the daily. A few people I know smoke occasionally. They seem to be getting along just fine with it still being illegal. I just don't think there is enough people to care enough to vote it in.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I waited too long to figure out what I wanted for lunch, so I am getting sonic.
[Image: sonic_tex_mex_coney.gif]

:roll:

I'm pretty sure Sonic does NOT have real coneys. Just chili dogs they call coneys.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The owner of my company is snoring behind me.... Shhhhhhhh
you guys are in bed??
tex mex footlong coneys from sonic are not good. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31