Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11-3-10 - Ch Ch Ch Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think I have autism.

No, you just live in middle America. Look at JDumb, he's the same way.

How the fuck did I get rolled into this? :WTF: : finger:

You must be regionally autistic too.

Haha. Sucks to be you guys.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:salt
the expendables
the book of eli ????

Expendables
She's out of my League
A-Team
Toy Story 3
Hot Tub Time Machine

Kick Ass?
Kick Ass was good.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Sometimes works just feels so hopeless. I miss the days when I liked my job.

I just threw a cold tater tot at a guy across the shop, then turned back around real quick. Other than that, I'm pretty bored today. No work at all. all 3 of us are sitting in front of our computers right now.
My work was dead as hell today. Sat at the shop all fuckin day. :killme:
LeNeve Wrote:It would be cool if I could drop a weeks worth of dueces when I am bored.
[Image: smiley-toilet04.gif][Image: smiley-toilet04.gif][Image: smiley-toilet04.gif][Image: smiley-toilet04.gif][Image: smiley-toilet04.gif][Image: smiley-toilet04.gif][Image: smiley-toilet04.gif]
Derick Wrote:does anyone find it weird that a 30 year old is watching miley cyrus?
If there is no little daughter or niece watching with him, than yes.
Pete Nice Wrote:btw a lot of us live in PA. Be glad, be very very glad that Onorato lost. He completely destroyed and bankrupt Allegheny County and would have done the same to the state. I mean, that guy would have made Rendell look not terrible.
Wasn't he the one that started the tunnel to nowhere?
That song weiner games is stuck in my head right now.
the keifer Wrote:That song weiner games is stuck in my head right now.

haha. You are thinking about weiners.
the keifer Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:btw a lot of us live in PA. Be glad, be very very glad that Onorato lost. He completely destroyed and bankrupt Allegheny County and would have done the same to the state. I mean, that guy would have made Rendell look not terrible.

Indeed he was. I normally vote for the Dems, but there was no way in hell this guy was getting my vote.
[youtube]Hq1wu3WXSSc[/youtube]
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Between the location and your new nick name I just had to.
Joe Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

Indeed he was. I normally vote for the Dems, but there was no way in hell this guy was getting my vote.
[youtube]Hq1wu3WXSSc[/youtube]
He didn't get my vote either.
I voted for Onorato. I like my tunnels to go no where.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Between the location and your new nick name I just had to.
Love the new banner :high5:
interesting new banner. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:interesting new banner. Confusedad:
:roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31