Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11-3-10 - Ch Ch Ch Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
JDubb Wrote:This show sounds more appropriate for this channel than fools advice but nooooo, what channel is it one?
Sirius 125
Joe Wrote:Sometimes works just feels so hopeless. I miss the days when I liked my job.

I just threw a cold tater tot at a guy across the shop, then turned back around real quick. Other than that, I'm pretty bored today. No work at all. all 3 of us are sitting in front of our computers right now.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm pretty sure Sonic does NOT have real coneys. Just chili dogs they call coneys.

I had some coneys at some place in the Detroit airport yesterday. National Coney or something like that. Pretty good. fast service too.

National is one of the big coney chains around here, so other then the fact that it was in an airport, yeah, they were real coneys.
Pete Nice Wrote:I had some coneys at some place in the Detroit airport yesterday. National Coney or something like that. Pretty good. fast service too.

Are you sure it wasn't Coney Island?? Michigan Coney Island are the shit!
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm pretty sure Sonic does NOT have real coneys. Just chili dogs they call coneys.

I had some coneys at some place in the Detroit airport yesterday. National Coney or something like that. Pretty good. fast service too.

National is one of the big coney chains around here, so other then the fact that it was in an airport, yeah, they were real coneys.

I never knew there was a difference. What makes a coney an actual coney?
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: money-train-poster.jpg]

You see J-Lo's nips in that movie.
Joe Wrote:Sometimes works just feels so hopeless. I miss the days when I liked my job.

With all the work I've done already today.. I can't believe the day isn't closer to being over with Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:

I just threw a cold tater tot at a guy across the shop, then turned back around real quick. Other than that, I'm pretty bored today. No work at all. all 3 of us are sitting in front of our computers right now.

My company sells services to customers and when it doesn't work they tell me it's up to me to fix even though I told them it wouldn't work before they sold it.

Then they send me to the client to work on fixing the problem while the client pays.
LeNeve Wrote:

I always hated when it was dead in the shop. The guys used to fight over the tv in the lunch room.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

My company sells services to customers and when it doesn't work they tell me it's up to me to fix even though I told them it wouldn't work before they sold it.

Then they send me to the client to work on fixing the problem while the client pays.
this seems like some kind of pyramid scam to me
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I'll stick to tot tossing.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

With all the work I've done already today.. I can't believe the day isn't closer to being over with Confusedad:

I think I'm just going to go home early and make up something on my time report that says I worked 8 hours.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I always hated when it was dead in the shop. The guys used to fight over the tv in the lunch room.

I could probaly do that, but then the boss finds dumb shit for me to do. Or you get the people that swing in real quick for a noise problem.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

this seems like some kind of pyramid scam to me

It wasn't meant to be like that. We see larger companies offering things like hosted servers and we immediately start selling those services. No one thought it would be a good idea to actually test this stuff ahead of time.
It would be cool if I could drop a weeks worth of dueces when I am bored.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31