Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 11-3-10 - Ch Ch Ch Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm pretty sure Sonic does NOT have real coneys. Just chili dogs they call coneys.

I had some coneys at some place in the Detroit airport yesterday. National Coney or something like that. Pretty good. fast service too.

National is one of the big coney chains around here, so other then the fact that it was in an airport, yeah, they were real coneys.

I never knew there was a difference. What makes a coney an actual coney?

It's a different kind of chili, and it has onions and mustard, that's it.
The perfect after bar food.
LeNeve Wrote:I could probaly do that, but then the boss finds dumb shit for me to do. Or you get the people that swing in real quick for a noise problem.

Are you paid straight time or flat rate?
I've never thought about bret micheals weiner. Rich is so fucked up.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I could probaly do that, but then the boss finds dumb shit for me to do. Or you get the people that swing in real quick for a noise problem.

I get paid hourly thank god.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I get paid hourly thank god.

The techs at Maxim work straight time too! If the shop is dead they find things for them to do or they send them home. I personally think they should lose some of the dead weight. At CTC when it was dead the guys used to watch TV but they are flat rate
I am never ever surprised what famous people do.
LeNeve Wrote:I never knew there was a difference. What makes a coney an actual coney?

Yes, there is a difference and nothing can compare to a Michigan coney.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Sometimes works just feels so hopeless. I miss the days when I liked my job.

With all the work I've done already today.. I can't believe the day isn't closer to being over with Confusedad:

I think I'm just going to go home early and make up something on my time report that says I worked 8 hours.

I wish!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I never knew there was a difference. What makes a coney an actual coney?

Yes, there is a difference and nothing can compare to a Michigan coney.

michigan makes a coney a coney?
MY daughter watches hanna montana. Miley really does talk like that. She is so irritating.
Bret Michaels is a whore. He'll fuck any and every female he can. I saw him live a few times (knightryda is a huge Poison fan) and I stood next to one chick who got an invite to his bus.
does anyone find it weird that a 30 year old is watching miley cyrus?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Bret Michaels is a whore. He'll fuck any and every female he can. I saw him live a few times (knightryda is a huge Poison fan) and I stood next to one chick who got an invite to his bus.
your just jealous you didnt get the invite
Derick Wrote:does anyone find it weird that a 30 year old is watching miley cyrus?

alone yes, with your kids kind of.
Got stuff going, I'm out for today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31