Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - June 19, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Since Jim has a daughter, then there's my nieces, and most of our friends have kids.. .Either we sucker someone into watching them all or allow them to be there. I'm ok with it, I don't think we'll do anything overly fancy. I would love to see them all sent home before a certain time as long as their parents can stay, so we don't have to deal with them getting crabby.

I am not bringing my kid to your wedding. I am bringing the fun though.

There seems to be some secret discussions between my mom and Jim that has my mom all excited. She also knows about Jim's "secret" wish to only play 80s rock at it. Funny that I never told anyone.
Joe Wrote:Why does the ex feel like it's ok to just expect me to watch her dog when she goes on vacations....

I hope you said no.
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Joe, for Beckster's wedding, you should just come here and we can car pool up to save gas money. It's right on the way.

I knew Jim forgot to pull out, but I didn't know he was going to commit too. When is this?
Joe Wrote:Why does the ex feel like it's ok to just expect me to watch her dog when she goes on vacations....

Did she just drop it off on ya?
Pete Nice Wrote:

I hope you said no.

Yes, but it doesn't stop the text messages asking me why not.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

No she wanted me to do it some time in August
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

No she wanted me to do it some time in August

This is like when Rich's ex asked him to take the cat because her new beau was allergic...
I like how T thinks 80 deg in Canada is as hot as 95 deg on the NYC concrete and blacktop with all the humidity, rotting garbage and vehicle exhaust, which turns it into over 100 and smelly.
Pete Nice Wrote:I like how T thinks 80 deg in Canada is as hot as 95 deg on the NYC concrete and blacktop with all the humidity, rotting garbage and vehicle exhaust, which turns it into over 100 and smelly.

I think it's pure ignorance on your part...
DaveP Wrote:free photo paper if you are stopping at Staples in the next few days..

http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/BP4H...reId=10001

:high5:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am bringing the fun though.

Russian girls?

Since I don't want to be a knocked up bride this event shall not happen until later. It also has not been made official at all... FYI
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I like how T thinks 80 deg in Canada is as hot as 95 deg on the NYC concrete and blacktop with all the humidity, rotting garbage and vehicle exhaust, which turns it into over 100 and smelly.

Says the person who is trying to justify to me that she would rather be hot, sticky and uncomfortable in temps over 95 degrees than be nice and comfortable in a 70ish degree temperature...........
NussieT Wrote:

I think you wouldn't make it in the real world.
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Says the person who is trying to justify to me that she would rather be hot, sticky and uncomfortable in temps over 95 degrees than be nice and comfortable in a 70ish degree temperature...........

I prefer the heat... that's just me.
give me 70ish all day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19