Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - June 19, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Joe Wrote:San Sushi in Towson, MD was the best Sushi I have ever had.

You will have to make a weekend trip to PGh and we will hit up Nakama and a ballgame. Maybe see a few other things.
I'm doing my employee self appraisal and it's really fucking depressing. This company has sucked every hope and dream out of me.
Joe Wrote:I'm doing my employee self appraisal and it's really fucking depressing. This company has sucked every hope and dream out of me.

Maybe you should take Plan C to the next level and move to Kansas.
Penguins GM announces that they will not be trading Jordan Staal. :happy: :happy:

Penguins GM announces that they will be trading one or two defencemen. :happy: :happy: SEE YA Paul Martin!
Jaromir Jagr announces he wants to fully test the free agent market due to the shallow free agent market for wingers.

Fuck him.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ht.ly/bGokR">http://ht.ly/bGokR</a><!-- m -->
Pete Nice Wrote:Jaromir Jagr announces he wants to fully test the free agent market due to the shallow free agent market for wingers.

Fuck him.

He was on one of the deepest offensive teams, and still ran out of gas at the end.
Let him go to a team where he'll get more of the focus from the other team.
He might help a team for half the year.
LeNeve Wrote:http://ht.ly/bGokR

Maybe he is gay and it was that teddy bear from the Seth McFarland movie
LeNeve Wrote:http://ht.ly/bGokR

:? ... Ohio.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Jaromir Jagr announces he wants to fully test the free agent market due to the shallow free agent market for wingers.

Fuck him.

He was on one of the deepest offensive teams, and still ran out of gas at the end.

He said he wants to lose weight b/c of how he performed at the end of the season.

He should sit out the first half and then sign with a surprise playoff run team with cap room. That would be his best move.

They are talking on local sports radio about if the Pens should run at him, the strong consensus is FUCK THAT.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Fuck him.

He said he wants to lose weight b/c of how he performed at the end of the season.

He should sit out the first half and then sign with a surprise playoff run team with cap room. That would be his best move.

They are talking on local sports radio about if the Pens should run at him, the strong consensus is FUCK THAT.

:roflmao:
It's fun to think about him going back after everything he's done since he left.

And as for sitting out, that is best. If the season starts on time...
I'm really hoping it does.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Fuck him.

It's fun to think about him going back after everything he's done since he left.

He had his chance to come back last summer and have his jersey in the rafters next to Lemiuex, but he fucked that up and will never be in the rafters at the Consol now.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Fuck him.

Not to mention that the only three teams he played for after leaving the Pens are their 3 biggest hated rivals, almost like a slap in the face.
League revenue was $2.1 billion in 2006.
It was $3.3 billion last year.

I think the problem is the owners sharing the money, and not how much the players are making.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'm doing my employee self appraisal and it's really fucking depressing. This company has sucked every hope and dream out of me.

Maybe you should take Plan C to the next level and move to Kansas.

Plan D? no, plan D sucks, don't do plan D.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19