Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - June 19, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've been looking around on their website, I really want a hoodie.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeXUwPFhCNufZ8ERF5W3i...071gIAWUtP]
:roflmao: :roflmao:
jkeefer Wrote:Promoting DBC on sirius NASCAR. Weird
Buch of people like Eddie might show up! better be careful who they market that to! :?
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

You'll get shot.
In Michigan, aren't your chances of getting shot equally good, with or without the hoodie?
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

You'll get shot.
In Michigan, aren't your chances of getting shot equally good, with or without the hoodie?

99.9% or the shootings happen where normal people will never go.
I'm safe.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I want to go to Kalamazoo, so I can go to the Bell's Brewery.

:high5: Me too! That's good stuff.

I've been looking around on their website, I really want a hoodie.
[Image: hoodiered__37190_zoom.JPG]

Fixed.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

You'll get shot.

This is basically true.
It's almost 11. That means I've sat here for 3 hours thinking about getting started on working.
Why do runners always have to get on Facebook and post about how fucking far they ran today? NO ONE gives a shit.
Joe Wrote:Why do runners always have to get on Facebook and post about how fucking far they ran today? NO ONE gives a shit.
JDubb???? :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:It's almost 11. That means I've sat here for 3 hours thinking about getting started on working.
:whomo:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Why do runners always have to get on Facebook and post about how fucking far they ran today? NO ONE gives a shit.
JDubb???? :roflmao:

:roflmao: I didn't even think about Jdubb when I posted this. His are done by an app. MY other Facebook friends have to write about every fucking time they leave their couch.
Joe Wrote:It's almost 11. That means I've sat here for 3 hours thinking about getting started on working.

I changed a power steering pump on an f-350. considering I've only been here for 2 hours, thats a pretty solid acheivment.
Are they live today?

I've been trying to figure out how motivated I need to be.
just like people who post their burnt calories
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19