Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - June 19, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I was at a wedding last month. Kids everywhere, parents not disciplining them. All they did was feed them more candy when they misbehaved. It was fucking miserable.

An awesome hall would offer a separate room to keep the kids... not the coat room.

The church where Jim's grandma's funeral was had a little playroom in the basement. The church gets a few volunteers to watch over the kids while the wedding/funeral/service is being held, each parent is given a beeper... if they need you for something they just page you. It was really nice to not try and take care of my kids sitting in a pew for 45 minutes.

That's just awesome. Especially when there's a baby on the way and I would hate to make someone miss out because they would have to babysit it.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I like how T thinks 80 deg in Canada is as hot as 95 deg on the NYC concrete and blacktop with all the humidity, rotting garbage and vehicle exhaust, which turns it into over 100 and smelly.

I think it's pure ignorance on your part...

I think you wouldn't make it in the real world.

Hahahaha!!!! If you only knew...
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I like how T thinks 80 deg in Canada is as hot as 95 deg on the NYC concrete and blacktop with all the humidity, rotting garbage and vehicle exhaust, which turns it into over 100 and smelly.

I think it's pure ignorance on your part...

Says the person who is trying to justify to me that she would rather be hot, sticky and uncomfortable in temps over 95 degrees than be nice and comfortable in a 70ish degree temperature...........

I prefer the heat... that's just me.

So you would rather walk around sweating and sticky than not sweating and sticky?

Your weirf
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Joe, for Beckster's wedding, you should just come here and we can car pool up to save gas money. It's right on the way.

I knew Jim forgot to pull out, but I didn't know he was going to commit too. When is this?

Apparently, he told my mother a few things recently, but she won't tell me everything he said. I don't really know what's going on yet.
Looks like another replay today.
Pete Nice Wrote:So you would rather walk around sweating and sticky than not sweating and sticky?

Your weirf

I won't sweat... Jim says there is something wrong with me because I can walk around all day in the heat and won't sweat... sometimes I'm actually too cold. I don't drive with the AC on because I get too cold.
NussieT Wrote:Hahahaha!!!! If you only knew...

I'm 10 years older and I didn't grow up in an igloo. I think I know.
Been there, done that. They can keep that shit.
Pete Nice Wrote:Looks like another replay today.

I thought the DBC was a week long thing.
NussieT Wrote:I don't drive with the AC on because I get too cold.

Yeah, that part is true for most women. Except the disgusting ones.
LeNeve Wrote:

They shortened it to two days this year, something about too much chaffing last time.
I don't remember if I liked this husky big dog thing the first time. I don't like it this time though. Its not very funny.
LeNeve Wrote:

Today is the travel day.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't remember if I liked this husky big dog thing the first time. I don't like it this time though. Its not very funny.
Stupid both times.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

They shortened it to two days this year, something about too much chaffing last time.

a week is a fairly long time to have a boner
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19