Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - June 19, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Looks like another replay today.

I thought the DBC was a week long thing.
They shortened it to two days this year, something about too much chaffing last time.

a week is a fairly long time to have a boner
:roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Joe, for Beckster's wedding, you should just come here and we can car pool up to save gas money. It's right on the way.

I knew Jim forgot to pull out, but I didn't know he was going to commit too. When is this?

Also, apart from that first part, the BCPs also failed.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Why does the ex feel like it's ok to just expect me to watch her dog when she goes on vacations....

I hope you said no.

Yes, but it doesn't stop the text messages asking me why not.

She misses you
My sister who is never on FB posted a Happy Birthday message for me today... I replied back "Since I decided that I was going to reply to every single birthday wish... I have to reply to this one too which you will most likely never read anyway with that being said... you smell like dirty diapers..."
Ohhh and Petey.... Happy Anniversary to you and the wifey!!! Hope you are doing something special.
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So you would rather walk around sweating and sticky than not sweating and sticky?

Your weirf

I won't sweat... Jim says there is something wrong with me because I can walk around all day in the heat and won't sweat... sometimes I'm actually too cold. I don't drive with the AC on because I get too cold.

I used to be like that until this parasite moved in. Confusedad: Now, I am miserable in mild heat. It sucks.
NussieT Wrote:Ohhh and Petey.... Happy Anniversary to you and the wifey!!! Hope you are doing something special.

Oh yeah... that, too!! :high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So you would rather walk around sweating and sticky than not sweating and sticky?

Your weirf

I won't sweat... Jim says there is something wrong with me because I can walk around all day in the heat and won't sweat... sometimes I'm actually too cold. I don't drive with the AC on because I get too cold.

I used to be like that until this parasite moved in. Confusedad: Now, I am miserable in mild heat. It sucks.
At some point, will you actually be looking forward to being a mother?
LeNeve Wrote:

People are posting pics on facebook already. Wes and Eddie are there already, Keefer to I think.

It was supposed to start today, but Rich decided to move it back to Wednesday.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Joe, for Beckster's wedding, you should just come here and we can car pool up to save gas money. It's right on the way.

I knew Jim forgot to pull out, but I didn't know he was going to commit too. When is this?

Also, apart from that first part, the BCPs also failed.

Oh shit that still happens???
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Your weirf

At some point, will you actually be looking forward to being a mother?
[Image: 534286_387009368026639_1699705138_n.jpg]
Today is our anniversary. I can't believe it was 4 years ago. I made a good choice the second time around. Wish I would have just broke up with my ex-wife instead of marrying her so I wouldn't have that black mark on my record.

I got her wooden sushi sticks with shiny metal holders customized with my and her names, 4 loose blue topez and 4 loose blue zircon (4th wedding gem) gems shaped like hearts, a silk scarf (linen/silk is modern 4th wedding gift), a rice cooker (also a modern 4th wedding gift is appliances), and a fruit basket (fruit is traditional 4th wed ann gift).

I still need to find a geranium, the 4th anniversary flower. Otherwise I will need to just get some flowers.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

People are posting pics on facebook already. Wes and Eddie are there already, Keefer to I think.

It was supposed to start today, but Rich decided to move it back to Wednesday.

they needed time to find Covino
Pete Nice Wrote:Today is our anniversary. I can't believe it was 4 years ago. I made a good choice the second time around. Wish I would have just broke up with my ex-wife instead of marrying her so I wouldn't have that black mark on my record.

I got her wooden sushi sticks with shiny metal holders customized with my and her names, 4 loose blue topez and 4 loose blue zircon (4th wedding gem) gems shaped like hearts, a silk scarf (linen/silk is modern 4th wedding gift), a rice cooker (also a modern 4th wedding gift is appliances), and a fruit basket (fruit is traditional 4th wed ann gift).

I still need to find a geranium, the 4th anniversary flower. Otherwise I will need to just get some flowers.

Hell.... I felt special Jim actually remembered it was my birthday today without someone telling him
LeNeve Wrote:give me 70ish all day.
:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19