Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - June 19, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
NussieT Wrote:Tuesday POA....

A neighborhood in Denver wants to ban sidewalk chalk!
http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2012/06/1...chalk-art/

That's because they only use that shit in the ghetto
This is funny because a few years ago Covino would totally be the guy that wouldn't want kids at a wedding.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:In 30 years when I get married I'm telling the guests to leave their kids at home.

Are they replaying the kids/no kids at wedding conversation!? Like I stated before... it's totally up to the bride & groom its their day. If you don't want my kids there fine I'll find someone to watch them... I don't care... hell if I can get away for a day without having someone scream, bite, cut their face open I'm happy

Since Jim has a daughter, then there's my nieces, and most of our friends have kids.. .Either we sucker someone into watching them all or allow them to be there. I'm ok with it, I don't think we'll do anything overly fancy. I would love to see them all sent home before a certain time as long as their parents can stay, so we don't have to deal with them getting crabby.
Brian Wrote:I was at a wedding last month. Kids everywhere, parents not disciplining them. All they did was feed them more candy when they misbehaved. It was fucking miserable.

And this is why people ask for no kids at their wedding. Adults only is the way to go. And it totally is the bride and grooms choice. It is their day, don't ruin it with your snot nosed kid.
Joe Wrote:This is funny because a few years ago Covino would totally be the guy that wouldn't want kids at a wedding.

Yeah, I think I said that when this show originally aired. Sometimes I think he says things just to argue.
NussieT Wrote:Tuesday POA....

A neighborhood in Denver wants to ban sidewalk chalk!
http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2012/06/1...chalk-art/

That's just stupid.
Pete Nice Wrote:SO I am listening to Covino try to justify why he should be able to take his kid to a wedding even if it says no kids.
We are going to two wedding this summer. Guess what we are NOT doing? Taking the baby....

Well, that lil one would be too young to be going regardless.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:In 30 years when I get married I'm telling the guests to leave their kids at home.

Are they replaying the kids/no kids at wedding conversation!? Like I stated before... it's totally up to the bride & groom its their day. If you don't want my kids there fine I'll find someone to watch them... I don't care... hell if I can get away for a day without having someone scream, bite, cut their face open I'm happy

Since Jim has a daughter, then there's my nieces, and most of our friends have kids.. .Either we sucker someone into watching them all or allow them to be there. I'm ok with it, I don't think we'll do anything overly fancy. I would love to see them all sent home before a certain time as long as their parents can stay, so we don't have to deal with them getting crabby.

I am not bringing my kid to your wedding. I am bringing the fun though.
Why does the ex feel like it's ok to just expect me to watch her dog when she goes on vacations....
Brian Wrote:I was at a wedding last month. Kids everywhere, parents not disciplining them. All they did was feed them more candy when they misbehaved. It was fucking miserable.

An awesome hall would offer a separate room to keep the kids... not the coat room.
Hey Joe, for Beckster's wedding, you should just come here and we can car pool up to save gas money. It's right on the way.
Joe Wrote:This is funny because a few years ago Covino would totally be the guy that wouldn't want kids at a wedding.

I totally thought that when this was originally aired.
free photo paper if you are stopping at Staples in the next few days..

http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/BP4H...reId=10001
Pete Nice Wrote:I am bringing the fun though.

Russian girls?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

An awesome hall would offer a separate room to keep the kids... not the coat room.

The church where Jim's grandma's funeral was had a little playroom in the basement. The church gets a few volunteers to watch over the kids while the wedding/funeral/service is being held, each parent is given a beeper... if they need you for something they just page you. It was really nice to not try and take care of my kids sitting in a pew for 45 minutes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19