Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - June 19, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Brian Wrote:Are they live today?
shows been dead for a while now
In 30 years when I get married I'm telling the guests to leave their kids at home.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Are they live today?
shows been dead for a while now
True
At the DBC this week, will the guests be looking at cardboard cut-outs of the guys while a replay airs?
[youtube]57IoQcuKPxc[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:In 30 years when I get married I'm telling the guests to leave their kids at home.

Are they replaying the kids/no kids at wedding conversation!? Like I stated before... it's totally up to the bride & groom its their day. If you don't want my kids there fine I'll find someone to watch them... I don't care... hell if I can get away for a day without having someone scream, bite, cut their face open I'm happy
Joe Wrote:[youtube]57IoQcuKPxc[/youtube]

I saw one kind of like that, where the guys were squirting water from a bottle. Making it look like they were pissing.
Tuesday POA....

A neighborhood in Denver wants to ban sidewalk chalk!
http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2012/06/1...chalk-art/
[Image: occupy-wrong-street.jpg]
Joe Wrote:In 30 years when I get married I'm telling the guests to leave their kids at home.

30 years, huh? Do you have the lucky lady picked out? :poke:
SO I am listening to Covino try to justify why he should be able to take his kid to a wedding even if it says no kids.
We are going to two wedding this summer. Guess what we are NOT doing? Taking the baby....
Brian Wrote:At the DBC this week, will the guests be looking at cardboard cut-outs of the guys while a replay airs?

:roflmao: Most likely....
Pete Nice Wrote:SO I am listening to Covino try to justify why he should be able to take his kid to a wedding even if it says no kids.
We are going to two wedding this summer. Guess what we are NOT doing? Taking the baby....

Slightly different with an infant though. Either way, it's not the guest's decision.
I was at a wedding last month. Kids everywhere, parents not disciplining them. All they did was feed them more candy when they misbehaved. It was fucking miserable.
Joe Wrote:Why do runners always have to get on Facebook and post about how fucking far they ran today? NO ONE gives a shit.

:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19