Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - June 19, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
So does anyone remember way back when Layla first came on the show, and they talked about women sticking a finger up her man's ass during sex? And Layla was all about it and her and Covino argued about it on the air, before they were ever together?

So what are the odds that has happened since?
Pete Nice Wrote:So does anyone remember way back when Layla first came on the show, and they talked about women sticking a finger up her man's ass during sex? And Layla was all about it and her and Covino argued about it on the air, before they were ever together?

That was when she needed the money.
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So you would rather walk around sweating and sticky than not sweating and sticky?

Your weirf

I won't sweat... Jim says there is something wrong with me because I can walk around all day in the heat and won't sweat... sometimes I'm actually too cold. I don't drive with the AC on because I get too cold.

I used to be like that until this parasite moved in. Confusedad: Now, I am miserable in mild heat. It sucks.
At some point, will you actually be looking forward to being a mother?

Eh, probably. Especially when it's old enough to do the dishes. The whole pregnancy thing freaks me out. The kid after will be more fun (I hope).

This is why I have had no children until now.
I'm confident I'm laying it down.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Looks like another replay today.

I thought the DBC was a week long thing.

People are posting pics on facebook already. Wes and Eddie are there already, Keefer to I think.

It was supposed to start today, but Rich decided to move it back to Wednesday.

When the heck does Eddie work?
I was ready to be a dad like 6 years ago. Just haven't had any luck finding a potential good mother.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Looks like another replay today.

I thought the DBC was a week long thing.

People are posting pics on facebook already. Wes and Eddie are there already, Keefer to I think.

It was supposed to start today, but Rich decided to move it back to Wednesday.

When the heck does Eddie work?

He's 70 years old and has probably been with FedEx for 50 years. I'm sure he has 9 weeks vacation.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I knew Jim forgot to pull out, but I didn't know he was going to commit too. When is this?

Also, apart from that first part, the BCPs also failed.

Oh shit that still happens???

Yup.

Why aren't smilies working for me?
Pete Nice Wrote:Today is our anniversary. I can't believe it was 4 years ago. I made a good choice the second time around. Wish I would have just broke up with my ex-wife instead of marrying her so I wouldn't have that black mark on my record.

I got her wooden sushi sticks with shiny metal holders customized with my and her names, 4 loose blue topez and 4 loose blue zircon (4th wedding gem) gems shaped like hearts, a silk scarf (linen/silk is modern 4th wedding gift), a rice cooker (also a modern 4th wedding gift is appliances), and a fruit basket (fruit is traditional 4th wed ann gift).

I still need to find a geranium, the 4th anniversary flower. Otherwise I will need to just get some flowers.

Damn... Nice deal.

What is she going to do with the loose stones?
Pete Nice Wrote:So does anyone remember way back when Layla first came on the show, and they talked about women sticking a finger up her man's ass during sex? And Layla was all about it and her and Covino argued about it on the air, before they were ever together?

She might not want anything to do with his ass though... Nam i sayin?

She used to talk about a lot of shit like that.
Joe Wrote:I was ready to be a dad like 6 years ago. Just haven't had any luck finding a potential good mother.

You can borrow this one when it's born. Especially when the diapers need changing.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I knew Jim forgot to pull out, but I didn't know he was going to commit too. When is this?

Also, apart from that first part, the BCPs also failed.

Oh shit that still happens???

Yup.

You have like 18 and a half more years of no smiles.
:high5: :douche: :duh: Confusedarcasm: :nothingtoadd: :thanks: :flame: :eek: :zipit: :dumbass: :worthlesswopics:

Yup smilies are working.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Oh shit that still happens???

Yup.

You have like 18 and a half more years of no smiles.

:-( Swoot
:boobs: If post for the reply at the bottom they work, but not when I was quoting people.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19