Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - June 19, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Pete Nice Wrote:The death of the Ipad? Probably not, but it will definite LEE eat into it's market share.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.microsoft.com/surface/en/us/default.aspx">http://www.microsoft.com/surface/en/us/default.aspx</a><!-- m -->

It has a keypad... That's already a bonus.
Pete Nice Wrote:We are going for diner at the best Sushi/Hibachi place in the world. Seriously, I have tried many others across the country and Europe, and none compare.

Nakama

I love it.

Sushi.... :barf:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Asus did one like that a while ago on Android.

[Image: asus_eee_pad_transformer_acer_iconia_tab...80x339.jpg]

Yeah I know, but microsoft will have way more money to put into advertising and marketing and stuff like that, Asus doesn't really do that shit.

With the success of their phones, I'm not so sure about that.
their phones are quite good, and starting to take up more marketshare than people realize.

Look at any product that microsoft does (in house) and the quality they produce.......its like apple without the smell of vinegar and water

Yeah, their phones are pretty good, the carriers just don't market them like iphones and androids.

Microsoft puts out a good product, look at how they dominate the consol video game market and the PC video game market.
So, people say "God bless you" because people used to think sneezing was some of your soul coming out.
If you're a ginger and don't have a sould to sneeze out, it's just giant balls of snot.

[youtube]uLljO0OaZqc[/youtube]
Confusedad:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Plan A: Marry hot girl Plan B: Marry average girl that can cook Plan C: Ramen Noodles

You're on Plan C, aren't you?

Confusedad: Yes Confusedad:

Could be worse. I could be on the LeNeve plan.

Sorry buddy.
Brampton Wrote:their phones are quite good, and starting to take up more marketshare than people realize.

Look at any product that microsoft does (in house) and the quality they produce.......its like apple without the smell of vinegar and water

This is true. Every time I make fun of the guy I work with for his Windows phone he proves me wrong.
The sushi set I got the wife for our anniversary. Bad pic, but you can kinda see the engraving on the right.

sent from 1975.
Pete Nice Wrote:We are going for diner at the best Sushi/Hibachi place in the world. Seriously, I have tried many others across the country and Europe, and none compare.

Nakama

I love it.

Sushi.... :barf:
A half an hour between double posts for B.
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Plan A: Marry hot girl Plan B: Marry average girl that can cook Plan C: Ramen Noodles

You're on Plan C, aren't you?

Confusedad: Yes Confusedad:

Could be worse. I could be on the LeNeve plan.

Sorry buddy.
Confusedad:
Pete Nice Wrote:The sushi set I got the wife for our anniversary. Bad pic, but you can kinda see the engraving on the right.

sent from 1975.

Can't eat that pregnant can she?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah I know, but microsoft will have way more money to put into advertising and marketing and stuff like that, Asus doesn't really do that shit.

With the success of their phones, I'm not so sure about that.
their phones are quite good, and starting to take up more marketshare than people realize.

Yeah, their phones are pretty good, the carriers just don't market them like iphones and androids.

Microsoft puts out a good product, look at how they dominate the consol video game market and the PC video game market.
this
I think if I were to get one of the Microsoft tablets.....I would commit completely and get a windows phone.
Chip Wrote:A half an hour between double posts for B.

record, in the female double posting catergory
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19