Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - June 19, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::boobs: If post for the reply at the bottom they work, but not when I was quoting people.

Confusedwoot:
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::boobs: If post for the reply at the bottom they work, but not when I was quoting people.

Confusedwoot:
:postwhore:
:wanker:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
beckster Wrote::boobs: If post for the reply at the bottom they work, but not when I was quoting people.
:rock: Now, it works... That's just weird. Before it would bounce to the top of the screen.
I am almost out of water. Crap. This is going to suck when I am totally out, I am fucking thirsty today.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Today is our anniversary. I can't believe it was 4 years ago. I made a good choice the second time around. Wish I would have just broke up with my ex-wife instead of marrying her so I wouldn't have that black mark on my record.

I got her wooden sushi sticks with shiny metal holders customized with my and her names, 4 loose blue topez and 4 loose blue zircon (4th wedding gem) gems shaped like hearts, a silk scarf (linen/silk is modern 4th wedding gift), a rice cooker (also a modern 4th wedding gift is appliances), and a fruit basket (fruit is traditional 4th wed ann gift).

I still need to find a geranium, the 4th anniversary flower. Otherwise I will need to just get some flowers.

Damn... Nice deal.

What is she going to do with the loose stones?

Not sure yet, I plan on doing it every year, maybe she can make something then.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am almost out of water. Crap. This is going to suck when I am totally out, I am fucking thirsty today.

I bring 2 32oz bottles of water every day.
I don't pay attention to how much I drink during the day, and some days I'm out at noon, other days I barely finish one.
"We duked it out right there in the Wal Mart parking lot"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Today is our anniversary. I can't believe it was 4 years ago. I made a good choice the second time around. Wish I would have just broke up with my ex-wife instead of marrying her so I wouldn't have that black mark on my record.

I got her wooden sushi sticks with shiny metal holders customized with my and her names, 4 loose blue topez and 4 loose blue zircon (4th wedding gem) gems shaped like hearts, a silk scarf (linen/silk is modern 4th wedding gift), a rice cooker (also a modern 4th wedding gift is appliances), and a fruit basket (fruit is traditional 4th wed ann gift).

I still need to find a geranium, the 4th anniversary flower. Otherwise I will need to just get some flowers.

Damn... Nice deal.

I have 3 topaz stones that I have held onto for years, because I can't decide what to do with them. I need to find a silversmith and see if they can give me a few ideas.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am almost out of water. Crap. This is going to suck when I am totally out, I am fucking thirsty today.

I bring 2 32oz bottles of water every day.
I don't pay attention to how much I drink during the day, and some days I'm out at noon, other days I barely finish one.

I brought 3 bottles, which is usually plenty, but the 3rd one is over halfway through. It's in the 90s today.

I might have to borrow from someone's stash or run to the store.
Pete Nice Wrote:"We duked it out right there in the Wal Mart parking lot"

That shit doesn't go down at Kmart
Plan A: Marry hot girl Plan B: Marry average girl that can cook Plan C: Ramen Noodles
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Damn... Nice deal.

I have 3 topaz stones that I have held onto for years, because I can't decide what to do with them. I need to find a silversmith and see if they can give me a few ideas.

I really like loose gemstones, I have several. And when in the Caribbean, I always try to get a few. It is s commodity also. Maybe at like our 30th anniversary, I will make something with all of them for her or something.
All this talk of gemstones marriage and babies made me dizzy
Today is also my brother in law's 25th birthday.

It is also my crush in high school's 40th birthday.

And my roommate at my dopest bachelor pad when I was 21's birthday. We pulled mad ass at that apartment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19