Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/22 - Short week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
For some reason this made me thing of @Pete...
[Image: 74504_120338458026778_100001518739191_14...5087_n.jpg]
It's a short week!!! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
No short week for me! I haven't had the day after Thanksgiving off in 18 yrs!
I DJ'd a party this past weekend with 100 temp. That hasn't happened in years, but I haven't missed a gig in 20 yrs...Party on Garth!!!
Hey everyone!!! Yep short week for me too....we get both girls on Thanksgiving night and all day Friday!!!!! Of course I had outside activities planned, but it's supposed to rain...oh well....
So, my weekend...
Worked on Saturday, got home just in time for some friends to stop by at 6 with a couple 5ths for house warming preasants.
[Image: bushmills1608.jpg] [Image: crown%2016.jpg]
After drinking a bunch of that, we went to Bailey's for the fight. There was no one there so we left and went to our local bar.
There are a lot of missing parts of my night.
Then I was woken up at 7:30 by another friend who dragged me to Chicago for the day. I didn't know I was going there until we were on our way.
i went to IKEA and go cart racing
Chip your friends are GREAT!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:Chip your friends are GREAT!!!!

As horrible as I felt yesterday, it was worth it.
:yawn: I was up too late watching football. I'm hoping for an easy day at work today.
Chip Wrote:

So, how hungover are you today??
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

So, how hungover are you today??

Today, I am totally recovered.
No drinking yesterday. Just water and coffee.
I'm ready to go again.
Where's the party?
Chip Wrote:Where's the party?
in your pants
I have a joke for you, actually it is an Eddie Murphy joke from his Delirious stand up in the 80's...
A bear and a rabbit are taking a crap in the wood. The bear asks the rabbit, "Do you have trouble with shit sticking in your fur?"
The rabbit responded, "No."
So the bear picked up the rabbit and whipped his ass with the rabbit.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Today, I am totally recovered.
No drinking yesterday. Just water and coffee.
I'm ready to go again.
Where's the party?

I am exhausted from everyone's kids. I think they wore me out worse than a night of drinking normally does. Whew! My party tonight will consist of some minor housework and then putting my feet up and making a necklace to wear with my outfit this Thursday.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18